Pokemon Zaru【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2019-5-16 05:05:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原贴:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=404912
作者:Manekimoney

地图还是原版的

Pokemon Zaru is a ROM hack, set in a familiar region of Kanto. But some things are different. In fact, all the 151 Pokemon. The hack includes 151 Fakemon that replace the old ones. But there is also one more thing. The region was taken over by nazis. And guess who is gonna stop them? Ash Ketchu... I mean, you (the story isn't meant to be taken too seriously). The story is changed to fit the theme and every all 151 Fakemon are catchable in a single playthrough.

Note: Nazis in game only share the similarities with the real world nazis in the name and fashion sense.

Features:

- 151 catchable Fakemon,
- New story,
- Slightly modified old routes,
- Increased difficulty (But hopefully not too much),
- Moves from new generations,
- Modified old moves to be better (Snore is actually somewhat good now),
- New custom moves to give some underappreciated typings a little help in combat,
- More buyable TM's and buyable Ethers,
- The cost of healing items is increased. This is done to discourage heal spamming. Don't be careless with your money, 'cuz you're gonna need it at the end,
- Many good items can be obtained by catching wild Pokemon or using Thief on them,
- Weak HM's are buffed, so they aren't as much of a pain to use (Flash is also never required to use).
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: Encounter rates in Mt. Moon, Diglett Cave and Rock Tunnel are lowered. Please clap.

Story:

After years of battling to free the region from the nazis, the rebels seem to have no hope left. So some crazy rebel profesor called KOLIBRI has a plan so tremendously stupid, it just may work: "Let's just send two guys to take down the entire nazi empire by themselves.". You and your buddy ("cough" rival "cough") are on a mission to get the 8 nazi general badges (Yeah, the generals are basically gym leaders), which grant access to the nazi HQ, where you have to take down the nazi leader and make the world a slightly better place.

Some things to point out:

The hack is still extremely similar to Fire Red. The events are still the same as in Fire Red, but reskined. The important thing are really the new Fakemon. Many Fakemon are similar to the old Pokemon (route 1 rodent and bird, fakemon eevee, 2 forest bugs, etc.). All Pokemon are good in battle to some degree (well expect for some joke ones).

The hack's purpose is mostly to play Fire Red in a different way, to experience playing some different Pokemon from ususal ones.

Some character and Pokemon designs may look completely different that the rest of them in terms of art style,(mainly Zvitor and Kolibri) but those are intentional and are actually an in joke you would never understand (they don't take away from the experience tho).

You may also see that some Fakemon designs were inspired by other things.

Some faults to note:

- Some text is not properly changed, because I'm new at hacking and don't really care about this stuff too much. Example: "Received Poke Balls from PROF. OAK", but it should say "Received Poke Balls from KOLIBRI"). This is especially common in end of battle dialouge against the generals. Nothing major though.
- Feel free to tell me, if a move doesn't work properly. I can't be bothered to test all of 'em, since I'm too lazy (this mainly goes to late game starter signature moves).
- Pokemon sizes in the Pokedex are weird and most commonly false. You can probably deal with that.
- Fakemon don't have outlines. Some Fakemon may camoulage theselves with the background a bit.
- After the "Hall of Fame" event, the game is over. Sevii island and stuff like that is not programed correctly and will not work properly (not game crashing, as far as i know tho).

Screenshots:

Programs used:

Yape
Advance Map
Advance Mart
Advance Pokemon Icon Editor
Advance Pokemon Sprite Editor
Advance Sprite Position Edior
Advance-Text
Advance Trainer
A-Tack
Overworld Sprite Editor
NTME
Palette editor
Pokemon Game Editor
Pokemon Script editor
Nameless Sprite Editor
Complete Item Editor
Free Space Finder
unLZ-GBA

Credits:

Big thanks to:

- me,
- Tool creators. This hack wouldn't exist without them,
- me,
- An unknown yugioh artist for inspiration for one Fakemon design,
- me,
- my dog

Hack status: Finished

Maybe a bug or two tho.

Download:
购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 3 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分

山男大叔No.283-284溜溜糖球一家

发表于 2019-5-21 19:02:57 | 显示全部楼层
原创的宝可梦很有趣,哈哈哈,这清奇的画风感觉很有意思呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 01:13 , Processed in 0.107632 second(s), 46 queries .