Kanto Explorers: Wisteria beta 2.3【英文红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2019-5-31 05:27:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原贴:https://hax.iimarckus.org/topic/601/
作者:~Red

又是当时补档漏过的改版,这个改版的出现率曾经还是挺高的,我现在也还有一点印象。进度只有2个道馆是全新地图和剧情

KANTO EXPLORERS: WISTERIA
(Previously known as Pokemon: Wisteria)

Introduction
On my second run through Pokemon Brown, it got me thinking. Hacking. Where did it all start? I looked through my drawers of stuff I used to make when I was younger and pulled out a small cardboard box. Inside was tons of paper drawings of fake pokemon, maps of towns and cities that dont exist, scrap paper of storylines and plots. I hadnt opened this box since I was 8 years old.

You're probably wondering where I got the name from? Well, I'm starting a series of hacks called the Kanto Explorers. These hacks both extend the story of Generation 1 and 2 but also incorporate stories from other gen 1 or 2 hacks. As you may have noticed, there are already references to the greatest Pokemon Red hack to date, Pokemon Brown.

I plan to have three hacks in this series: Kanto Explorers: Wisteria, a story about Blue's ancestry, the first in the series. Kanto Explorers: The Lost Gem, a story about Red's ancestry and Kanto Explorers: The Chapter Continues, about Red and Blue's endeavors after the Kanto Elite Four.

Version
Pokemon Red - Yes, I've gone totally old school.

Plot
The story is set some time before Red's story occurs. A young female who lives on Eins Island awakens from a disturbing dream, her father who was recently lost in the field telling her about a Vulpix stolen by the Schwarz Gang. Realising she is also late for school, she quickly rushes from Mohre Town - Where she lives - to Erdbeer Village. As she enters the village she is stopped by her best friend Li, who is also late. They quickly run to the school to pick up their Pokedex and their first Pokemon. When they get there they are confronted by their angry teacher. She gives them both a quest, one which she secretly wishes she had completed herself. She decides to tag along with the protagonist on her journey to find her lost father and to complete the Pokedex, leaving Li behind...

Characters

Protagonist - A young female just turned 16. She never got a Pokemon when she was eligable. Her parents wanted her to study first. Her father disappeared a few months ago after he left to research in the field. She sometimes gets strange precognitive dreams and they always feature her father. She longs to find him and it his her primary concern when she finally leaves her town. She is an only child, but wishes when she is older to have many children being a family orientated person.

Li - The protagonist's best friend. He is often getting into trouble at school and dislikes doing any type of work. He lives with his older sister who is always very kind. He never knew his parents who left for the Hoenn region when he was just a small child. He secretly has a crush on the protagonist but would never admit it to your face.

"Teacher" - A strange woman who believes discipline comes before education. She often has a freakout when she gets excited and holds many secrets. She has a son who she never talks about, and she hides him away in her mansion, or so they say...

Professer Oak - The protagonist's father. A strange eccentric man obsessed with capturing and observing every single Pokemon.

Brown "Senior" - An odd chap who never speaks. He is the leader of the WeiB gang, and although mute he can be very powerful with actions. People often call him Brown, no one is sure what his real name is. His wife is heavily pregnant with a son, who they are going to name Red...

Eli - A person so old you could hide in his wrinkles. No one is sure what his secret is, but he should've died of old age years ago. No one truly knows how old he is either, but he cannot move, and rarely speaks. When he does, all he can utter is whispers of the past and ramblings of the future.

Kanto Explorer "Red" - The most powerful trainer. That's all anyone knows about him, and has ever known. Rumours say he exists but no one has ever seen him. He is like a chinese whisper, a broken legend...

Features

-Totally New Region
I want this hack to be a complete overhaul. I want to throw the player into a new world!

-All text is changed
This is needed for the story.

-New tiles
I've added new tiles which are a mix of my own and some ripped from Firered and Ruby.

-A visit to a personal favourite region
Let's just say Brown/Prism fans will be happy.

-Slight Music Change
I've changed some of the music in the game. It will become obvious when you start a new game hehe.

-Genetically Modified Pokemon
The Schwarz Gang have no love for Pokemon. When they capture a Pokemon they send it to their lab to be modified to have no emotion and to grow stronger much faster. They also teach these Pokemon cruel ways and often force them to learn attacks they don't normally learn.

-Train
Yeah. The train from Gold and Silver makes a return. But not how you'd think.

-Virtual Reality Chamber
Wow. A virtual world in a virtual world? How crazy! The virtual reality chamber allows you to explore places and capture pokemon not native to the region. The reality you will explore will most probably be a cross between Kanto and Rijon.

Screenshots

Credit
Coolboyman ~ For LOTS of help. Couldn't thank him enough.
Sawakita ~ For EVEN MORE help. Gosh I love this guy.
Iron Nidow ~ Yellow Sprites in Red patch.

下载:
购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分

水中王者勋章Lv1时光印记Lv.1

鬼斯通 Lv:25
发表于 2019-6-4 10:19:21 | 显示全部楼层
老版本的画面啊,好怀念啊~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:07 , Processed in 0.102567 second(s), 48 queries .