Pokémon Theta Emerald EX 绿宝石721【英文绿宝石改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2019-7-2 08:15:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原贴:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
作者:LCCoolJ95

这个改版,是Theta Emerald系列的第二部,国内一般称作绿宝石721,和第一部类似的原因,这部还是不进收藏了

这种改版理论上总是可以通关,但是bug极度影响游戏体验。本身dizzy和KDS的战斗系统就bug不少,再加上可能的作者犯错,代码冲突等,想要流畅打完可能没有那么容易。

改动内容无非也就是,扩容图鉴,大量的新技能,新特性,新道具,还有各种小的ASM修改的大杂烩
Features:
-721 Pokémon: Every Pokémon from Bulbasaur, all the way to Volcanion, is in this game, and they are all available to catch!
-600+ Moves: All moves (up to Gen VI) are in the game, and work as they do in Gen 6!
-Proper Physical/Special Split: I mean, why not?!
-100+ Abilities: All abilities (up to Gen VI) are in the game, and work as they do in Gen 6!
-Fairy-type: Fairy-type has been included, and given to their respective Pokémon and moves!
-New/Updated Items: There are battle ready items to collect, where they can be bought, or found on wild Pokémon!
-Item Pocket Extension: I couldn't find a better way to say it. The Main Items Pocket has been extended to hold 200+ Items!
-100+ REUSABLE TMs: How else can I describe it haha!
-Proper Mega Evolution/Primal Reversion: I hated the way Mega Evolutions were in the dumb alpha, so it works as intended now!
-Battle Frontier Updated: I did this for the fun of it. The Battle Frontier has no limits to which Pokémon you bring (You can use your Mega Rayquaza holding a Life Orb). But the Trainers there are allowed to use them as well ;)
-Running Indoors: Way more convenient, in my opinion.
-New Repel System: Instead of hunting through your bag for a Repel, the game will ask you if you want to use another one!
-Gain EXP from capturing a Pokémon: Now with no more Pokédex glitch!
-Deletable HMs: THANK GOD!
-Level 1 Eggs: No other way to describe this!
-New Battle Backgrounds: It makes it look a little more updated!
-Harder Difficulty (as of 2-5-2017): I've received complaints of the game being too easy, so the game has been adjusted accordingly.
-Level 250 (as of 2-5-2017): 7.8/10 too much level

Glitches:
Spoiler:

When you beat the game, on the hall of fame screen, some new Pokémon will show up as one of the original 386. It might have to do with some limiter somewhere.
When leveling up, some new Pokémon will have a different colored icon if they leveled up while not in battle. As I said, a limiter needs to be fixed somewhere.
When selecting multiple Pokémon in a box, some new Pokémon will have a different colored icon. Same thing, unknown limiter somewhere.
Not glitches:
Lack of animation of some moves. (They will be done as time goes on)
Lack of form/forme changes. (They will be done as time goes on)
Credits:
-DizzyEgg/KDS: For dealing with my annoying nature and helping me, and their Emerald Battle Engine
-MrDollSteak: Gen 6 Pokémon Sprites
-Chaos Rush: DS-Styled sprites (Gen 1-5), and his patch changing some of the palettes to Ruby
-Sky High/SBird: Pokémon Expansion
-Starfall321: Item/TM Pocket Expansion/Extension
-Blue: Editing the rest of the Trainers that I did not have the time to edit
-PurpleOrange: For showing me how to make the National Dex available at the beginning of the game
-Drayano: For using his Rising Ruby and Sinking Sapphire as a base
-Game Freak: For using Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire for the location of items and TMs ;)
(If I forgot to credit anyone, let me know)

Disclaimer:
THIS WILL NOT BE MODIFIED UNLESS THEY ARE FIXES FOR THE GAME. THEN PM ME ON HOW TO FIX THOSE PROBLEMS AND I'LL UPDATE THE GAME. ANY ILLEGAL CHANGES POSTED ONLINE WILL LEAD TO SUDDEN CANCELLATION AND DELETION OF THIS GAME, INCLUDING UPDATES. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. IF YOU WANT TO DO A PLAYTHROUGH (LET'S PLAY, RANDOMIZER, NUZLOCKE, ETC.) ON YOUTUBE, PLEASE CREDIT ME.

下载:
购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分

山男大叔No.283-284溜溜糖球一家

发表于 2019-7-5 09:41:08 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享,前排支持~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2020-7-18 19:51:09 | 显示全部楼层
求啊!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:26 , Processed in 0.112671 second(s), 50 queries .