现金

勋章券

踏入阳光的成就

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2019-10-31 03:59:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原址:
http://www.romhackersonline.com/ ... yire-and-Theta-Rose
Hello! My name is KnSlash! I am the creator of these hacks. I head and oversee all of the things inserted in the game, and where the game will lead. So far, I am working on these three games, but am planning on five. NOTE: They all run right from VBA or any other emulator.

Let me introduce these games to you:
Pokemon Cerice:
- a revamped Hoenn Region. Game by KnSlash (Me) and my friend EUE. This game is basically Pokemon Ruby but ALOT harder, with new characters, and sets up the story for the next couple of games. This game is a lot like RUBY and SAPPHIRE, because I made this game when learning to hack.

Pokemon Valkyrie:
- completely new game, new region called Otto. Game by KnSlash (Me) This game is a direct sequel to Cerice, takes place in a new region, contains Sinnoh Pokemon, and sets up the next game. This game is completely different from Ruby, and I have to give props to my Plot Geniuses Stephen and Josh H for their input on this game. This game is a new region, new story, and awesome!

Pokemon Theta Rose:
- completely different take on Pokemon. Game by KnSlash (Me) and EUE. The Secret Base aspect is used to its fullest because the Player "camps" in them. There is a PC and a Healing Machine, so there are no Pokemon Centers.
This game takes place on an island far off the coast of either Otto or Hoenn, not sure which. The story is under development.

"The Stories"
Pokemon Cerice:
- pretty much follows the RSE storyline, but is much harder, has tons of great new characters that support and clash with each other. Every character is important in some way. New evil team that poses an ACTUAL threat to the region. But I personally think, "The most dangerous bad guy is the one who thinks he's doing the right thing" which is the case in this game. Stephen (main villain) truly believes he is doing right, and you have to stop him before it goes wrong. There are actually two teams in this game, NYCTOPHOBIA (Stephen's) and REGIME (Seth's). The teams are at war with each other while at war for Hoenn. The game is a blast to play, and is really fun to Nuzlocke.

Legendaries: Groudon, Rayquaza, Regis, Celebi

Pokemon Valkyrie:
- 2 years have passed since Cerice, the characters have found their way to wherever they are now. You have been brought to supervise an archeological excavation on a cave that has the same compound as the Island Cave in Hoenn. Anyway, the dig has come to a standstill, and you are sent to go meet the President of Devon's Otto Branch. On the way, you take down a couple of gyms for fun. You meet with Devon and a familiar face from Cerice and they ask you to do something for them, because they are the ones who hired you. You do, but along the way, things go completely wrong.
This game includes Sinnoh Pokemon, and they are spread throughout the region.

Legendaries: Palkia, Kyogre, Manaphy, Lugia

Pokemon Theta Rose:
- A couple on months after Valkyrie, you are on an island with the Devon Corp helping with excavation. Suddenly, things go completely wrong and you have to reactivate all 8 access points that have been shut down by a new evil team. But... are they evil? Throughout the game, you discover secrets. Secrets of the Island, Secrets of Legendary Pokemon, and Secrets of Devon... Why did they need a strong Trainer to deliver the GOODS? Why would evil teams try to steal from them when they just make Pokeballs, Pokenavs, and revive Fossils? What are they hiding? Who's side are you really on?

Legendaries: Deoxys, Jirachi, Entei, Suicune, and Raikou

Progress:

Pokemon Cerice:
- Final stages. Been AOK'ed (completely checked and everything) through the 8th gym. There is a bug I don't know how to fix. It's a color change in Mt.Chimney and Meteor Falls until you battle somebody. Some tiles have been updated

NOTE: The grass in the screenshots for Cerice are out of date. They are lighter now.

Link to Pokemon Cerice Complete 1-5:
Download from Mediafire

Take the Pokemon Cerice Survey. Rate the game, leave suggestions and feedback:
http://www.surveyact.com/s/FpjD9IWsbcprMWf8

Pokemon Valkyrie:
- Early Beta 1-3. The game is almost done through the first gym and 2nd city. Story or Plot elements so far may change. If you want to get a taste of the story, play the newest version listed below. The intro has changed since the last version, along with character sprites and text. Link will be updated as new updates come.

Some things about the new update:
The first Gym leader sprite and ending text isn't done, as well as the TM you get.
The Nycto sprites arent in game yet
Soleanna cuts off up top.
Cave warps near SOLEANNA and in ROSERELIA WOODS not inserted.
Some text not done, including the Winstrates among others
No new music added. No female sprite or back sprite.

Link to Pokemon Valkyrie Beta 1-3:
Download from Mediafire

Pokemon Theta Rose:
The game's intro is under way, but not much progress will be made until Valkyrie wraps up.

Screenshots:
Cerice:

Valkyrie:

Mappers
Scripters
Plot Geniuses (Idea Givers/Story Writers)
Unlz-GBA
Advanced Pallet Editor
Advance Text
Advance Trainer
NSE 1 - 2
NTME
Door Manager
Item Editor
Move Editor
Tile Molester Alternate
Yet Another Pokemon Editor

Contributers:
Creators: KnSlash, EUE

Music: EUE, Danielle Hosey

Beta Testers: James M, Jared V, Troy T, Jack L, Eldorin, jz88k, darulerkilla, VengeanceRider, Grey Bidoof, goff gaming, ThePharoah, daanbee, Stephen and Josh H.

Plot Geniuses: Evan E, Jack L, Sam C, VengeanceRider, jk88k, Stephen and Josh H, FlamingTaco7101

Scripters: KnSlash, EUE

Mappers: VengeanceRider, KnSlash, EUE, and Danielle Hosey

下载地址:
购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2019-11-23 18:39:42 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 18:14 , Processed in 0.094871 second(s), 39 queries .