Pokémon Pure Gold alpha1口袋妖怪:纯金「英文红宝石改版」

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2013-11-16 10:47:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=202176
标题画面还未制作完毕,因此与图示不相符

Introduction

The Pokémon Gold, Silver & Crystal Versions were the popular second generation games from Nintendo, they inspired this hack. I've always wanted a G/S/C remake on the third generation of the Gameboy Advance console and with the Fire Red & Leaf Green graphic set.

With this, you will wake up one day and find your neighbour Professor Elm looking for you. Upon visiting him, you get a request to visit his acquaintance and your very own Pokémon as you have always dreamed of having. After visiting Mr. Pokémon, you decide to embark on your own adventure and a quest to complete the PokéDex that Professor Oak just gave.

Along the way, you'll face tough challenges, meet friends & foes, discover secrets, make legend and most importantly - have fun. Do you have what it takes?

Hack Information

Name: Pokémon Pure Gold
Code Base: Pokémon Ruby Version [AXVE]
Author: ZodiacDaGreat
Major Helpers: HackMew, Mastermind_X & Interdpth
Language: English

Progress
~Brushing or Polishing up for a beta release~

Programs Used
  • AdvanceMap
  • Advance Palette Editor
  • A-Trainer
  • Assembler from DevkitARM
  • Door Manager
  • Hex Workshop
  • Item Manager
  • Lips IPS Patcher
  • Overworld Editor - Rebirth Edition
  • Trader Advanced
  • Tileset Manager
  • unLZ.GBA Hacked Version
  • VisualBoyAdvance
  • VisualBoyAdvance Debugger
  • VisualBoyAdvance Hacker's Editon
  • eXtreme Script Editor

Features

Since I've used Pokémon Ruby Version as base, there's a lot of lackings. To overcome this and to make sure that certain features are possible, I've resort to ASM hacking - hacking of the game's original code, one way or another to accomplish what I intend to do. In the future, there will be more and more ASM hacks applied which will contribute to the success of this hack as a remake. My sincere thanks goes the people who've taught me the GBA assembly language.

Fire Red & Leaf Green Graphics
Although the base game is Ruby version, the graphics of it in plain words is that it sucks A lot of modification has been done to the tilesets, backgrounds, textboxes and so on. In the future there'll be even more

Time Events
It is known that Ruby version has a Real Time Clock (RTC) but it wasn't really used to the full extent, in this hack it will be misused - badly. There you have it: Day Night System[Morning, Day, Afternoon, Evening, and Night], Apricorn & Berry System, Seasons and other timed events will unfold.

Classic Tunes
The classics that you loved from G/S/C is back. There will also be different tunes for the different time periods, just be sure not to doze off to sleep..

Miscellaneous
Most of the other features of the G/S/C will be implemented if possible, this is all thanks to ASM work eg. Ruins of Alph puzzles, Phone call system, Clothes System, Money Savings, National Dex... There's just too many to name.

With all these features, all I can say is Ruby has been hacked extensively lol

Screenshots

Bugs & Glitches

This are mainly scripting and programming errors that tend to mess up game play, usually due to my carelessness and error. There are three sections: Bugs, Oddities, & Glitches.
To make sure that Pokémon Pure Gold is as clean as ever, I'd need all your help; so let me know if there's any weird things going on - Be sure not to use save states when playing. Oh and no cheating

Bugs
  • Currently there's nothing.

Oddities

Glitches

Credits & Thanks

The following contributed to this hack in one way or another. Please note that this list is not in any particular order.

The G/S/C Platinum
A lot of graphics from them have been used either directly or as inspiration purposes.

HackMew & Mastermind_X
You two are one of the greatest hackers I've known in all time, I'm glad and honored to know you XD You both are what I'am now, I remember those countless hours of bothering you. My heart felt gratitude goes to you both

Matt & Cearn
Matt aka interdpth and Cearn helped increased my GBA knowledge, you have to say that ASM works hand in hand with the hardware so without the hardware it's null. Matt also gives me advice everytime I ask - hope it wasn't a bother We don't call you old skool for nothing huh Matt?

Nitram & ~Teh Panda~
Gratitude goes to Nitram aka Martin for teaching me CSS long time ago and ~Teh Panda~ for reminding me about the CSS bbcode used in this thread. Thanks guys.

Aminex
Dude... Thanks for doing the music for my hack. I'll ask you to do more when you're active

Zel
For some of the resources used in Shiny Gold. While working on the hack I had to refer to Shiny Gold, Gold Version, and so on. Shiny Gold sure is guidance and inspiration to fellow G/S/C remakers. I'd leave a personal message to Zel here, "Don't give up, you've come too far to give up on Shiny Gold "

ash20
He's my beta tester. Speaking honestly here, beta testing can be boring and takes a lot of patience and loyalty - especially when you're torn between keeping the private beta to yourself or to someone who keeps bugging you and pleading and all. So... Thank you ash2000

The Tool Makers & Myself
Tools are always easier than HEX and those gibberish numbers. They are deserve a thumbs up and a round of applause XD

载点:
购买主题 已有 13 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-16 10:47:38 | 显示全部楼层
  @X-hole  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

屡战屡胜的微笑

シェイミ

积分
QQ

No.282 沙奈朵论坛十周年纪念物水中王者勋章Lv2

发表于 2013-11-16 10:59:34 | 显示全部楼层
24k金,纯金的
原型←←,好像有什么奇怪的东西
蓝冰
炽焰
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

火岛温泉中的舒心

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1论坛十周年纪念物小火狐

妙蛙草 Lv:31
发表于 2013-11-16 11:18:55 | 显示全部楼层
纯金。。。也没人说是假的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋新世纪的元老

蝮蛇

积分
QQ

ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.3黑白女主角特制版水中王者勋章Lv3御姐型LUGIA时光印记Lv.3ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.1No.280 拉鲁拉斯Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章

发表于 2013-11-16 14:16:55 | 显示全部楼层
求金系宝可梦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2013-11-16 16:04:55 | 显示全部楼层
这个。。。不明所以然啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2013-11-21 22:13:28 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2016-7-30 21:21:14 | 显示全部楼层
支持
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:56 , Processed in 0.128288 second(s), 79 queries .