Pokemon: Elemental Rift alpha1【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2013-12-27 18:53:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305975
Basic information:
  • Public Alpha available for download here or at the bottom of the page.
  • a Fire Red (BPRE) hack
  • 386 Pokemon
  • Use how you would with any .ips patch
  • English language
  • Entirely new characters/region/plot
  • No Fakemon

The Plot:
You’re a young boy/girl from the sheltered Longpalm Island, located in the south of the Davoa region. The rain has been relentless – it’s the wet season, it’s supposed to be – but it has been particularly malicious this time around. A storm has blown some of the city’s wooden fixtures into the water, and your Dad has asked you to make the quick trip to Main Island to get some supplies. The storm has caused the otherwise peaceful coastline to rise up over the beachfront, and as such wild Pokemon can attack you. Because of these more dangerous conditions, Professor Greatbeard has allowed you to take one of his Pokemon for protection.

The unknowing hero makes the trip to Main Island, meeting researchers from the mainland that are currently studying the storm. Their attempts to glean the answer from some native Pokemon aren’t working, unfortunately. Your journey leads you to Aquamaria Isle, where after a battle with Leader Fenton, you learn that the ancient elements are angered, and this is causing the disturbance. Fenton requests that you journey to the mainland, to learn about each of these ancient and powerful elements, and if you can, to quell their rage.

Will you step up to the challenge?

Features:
Hacks are being released every day, all with a laundry list of changes and additions that could pretty much be copied and pasted. It’s my job to differentiate this game from the others – to give you, the player, a unique experience that you won’t find playing other hacked games (for a while, at least). With that said, a brief list of the features Pokemon: Elemental Rift offers you includes:
  • EVERY Pokemon has been modified to some extent – either in it’s type, base stats, ability, movepool, or evolution method (obviously, for some).
  • Physical/Special Split. It is on every other hack too, but this time, all Pokemon are going to be able to take full advantage of it thanks to the changes mentioned above.
  • A compelling story, not necessarily fuelled by an evil team that wants to take over the world, or other equally as cliché plots.
  • Emulating the VGC tournaments you might be familiar with, all Gym Leader battles are 2v2.
  • Randomised Gym Leader battles (not yet implemented).
  • An alchemy-esque system for making items from the reagents you find off the ground.
  • Less (read: virtually no) reliance on HMs.
  • An entirely new evolution mechanic, making its debut in Pokemon: Elemental Rift.
  • I know the difference between your/you’re and there/their/they’re.
Screenshots:

Note: These are pictures from the first 15ish minutes of the game. I'll progressively update with more.

Tantalin Farms - the older farming couple need your help harvesting Darkstem Roots!
Progress/Errors:
Alpha 1 has up to the second gym playable. The routes/pathways at the second gym town don’t lead anywhere, mainly because I haven’t made anything past there.
  • I haven’t implemented the randomised Gym battles yet.
  • When you white out, the Nurse doesn’t say what she should – JPAN engine issue.
  • The nickname screen when nicknaming a certain early Pokemon has a glitched sprite.
  • Small tile errors.
  • I haven’t actually edited any of the graphics besides small tileset/palette changes.
  • Likewise I haven’t changed the intro Prof. Oak monologue to anything more relevant.

购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-27 18:54:01 | 显示全部楼层
索引@X-hole  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:44 , Processed in 0.103004 second(s), 42 queries .