Pokemon Yellow Advanced Version beta1【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2014-1-3 19:54:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180558
Yellow Advanced Version!

About Me:Well im tyson,and Ive been here for about 3 years.I just started into getting into forums..and well this is the first forum Ive actually been active in!But anyway Ive started hacks in the past,but no ones ever new because Ive never uploaded them...I started a silver remake but it was horrible and I stopped hacking for quite awhile.Than I was searching here on the forums and came across some yellow remakes that haven't been really done...meaning no ones gotten really far on it...So knowing this I decided to get back into hacking and well.....start a yellow remake,with a few exceptions!Now Ive started to learn scripting...and Ive got a hang on it pretty well,so now I can script some pretty good things...but enough of me,lets move to the hack!

Plot:Well everyone knows the story of a 10 year old boy who woke up one morning to get his first Pokemon,right?Well its a bit different here.You wake up one morning and your 10 years old..and your reading to visit Prof.Oak to get a Pokemon.You go downstairs and your mom tells you that Prof.Oak is looking for you,and you get some brand new shoes as a gift from your mom..lol.When you walk outside your door,Prof.Oak walks up to you and gives you a Pokemon to help you grab his Parcel from Viridian City..and your adventure begins!

There will be NO ASH OW OR SPRITE.I am not a spriter and there aren't any good ash sprites out there. So for now I will be using the Red sprites. Why? Well if you think about it the original Yellow didn't have a changed sprite. They still used Red but they added on to it, much like all the other 3rd piece games(Crystal, Emerald, Platinum). So I will be adding on to Red but that's as far as that goes. The girl sprite might change to Yellow. IF I can edit the sprite and stuff well.
Guess who makes there appearances in the game?Brendan and May!
Giovanni isn't working alone now...Archie and Maxie has joined him to find rare legendary Pokemon!
New maps,including redone palettes ones.And new events occur!
Giovanni isn't the last Gym Leader....Jessie is..(you will have to play to find out why)
Also a new Region will make way to yellow as well with of cousre a ton more events....there is no end to Pokemon!
Also If I can I will be remixing music and adding some as well!
And I think there is more,but can't think of any at the moment...

The left side when leaving Pallet town to route 1 will freeze(fixed).
Don't press start and go to a menu in the lab by Oak,you will become him.(fixed)
Gary's music is weird.(not inserted this time around)
After you give oak parcel,and talk to him after he will say"Have you got the parcel"(fixed)
Can't get passed old man.(fixed,although I'm not sure how I did it)
Brendan and Gary is at oaks lab before the dex script.(fixed)
Old man doesn't give you teachy tv,even when it says it does.(fixed)
After the grunt fight giovanni somehow give you a ultra ball.(I don't know why though, maybe its the flag being perhaps used by someone who supposed to give you an ultra ball)Can't fix???

Spoiler:

OLD PICS

NEW PICS

购买主题 已有 6 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-3 19:54:39 | 显示全部楼层
索引@X-hole  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

2万

现金

勋章券

黑暗山洞中的修炼

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv2挥金如土勋章Lv2

发表于 2014-1-3 20:02:15 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主给我们的分享,下来玩玩。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋新世纪的元老

蝮蛇

积分
QQ

ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.3黑白女主角特制版水中王者勋章Lv3御姐型LUGIA时光印记Lv.3ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.1No.280 拉鲁拉斯Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章

发表于 2014-1-3 20:37:42 | 显示全部楼层
黑白的图片是闹哪样

点评

火红有前情提要功能  发表于 2014-1-3 20:53
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分
发表于 2014-1-5 09:32:41 | 显示全部楼层
支持一下把- - !!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

力挫他人的自豪

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.1金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【作死向】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【表】水中王者勋章Lv1

风速狗 Lv:62
发表于 2014-1-5 12:28:52 | 显示全部楼层
这个我好像发过呢,是液晶作者那个吗

点评

不是,是另一个  发表于 2014-1-5 13:26
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:37 , Processed in 0.117811 second(s), 64 queries .