Pokémon: Next Generation beta1【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2014-1-16 15:47:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=79389
Pokémon: Next Generation
Things have changed. You are about to find out.

Before we start...
LOOK at the updates in this post regularly. One big update is currently showcased.

Introduction
Good way to say hi?

Hello and welcome to the PokéCommunity thread of ROMhack Pokémon: Next Generation.
I'm about to tell you some technical details, so here I go...

Technical details
Oh, I can't play the game! Help! I used Emerald ROM to patch...

Base ROM: Pokémon FireRed (not provided)
Distribution format: IPS
Beta availability: None yet
Stage of completion: 15% (but beta 1 is enough for now, isn't it?)
That's all folks!

Development
And this was the beginning...

So the ROMhack was first time introduced in early 2006 and had some hiatuses. I thought that FireRed, the original base for the ROMhack, was too hard to hack, but as my hacking skills grew up, I developed it quietly and then asked for thread reopening. But in the last quarter of 2006, the time of expected release, I experienced some glitches and fatal errors while hacking and I was forced to reset the development. I've started with less common base, LeafGreen and started to think more global. Now I have new ideas for whole region design and new concept of beginning. My good friend Christos helped me with making the script. I had an idea, he has excellent scripting skills and so. Now, we stand here and read this thread. Current stage of development is under a secret but don't worry, I'll inform you about any cool new stuff I and all good folks in RHAInc. put in.

Storyline
What all this is about?

You're a kid from Kanto. You think now: Ahh, again boring Pallet town. No, no. It became important national research center. You will be able to find out.
Kanto has changed. A few years before, all evil teams from the Pokémon nation - Aqua, Magma, Rocket - united into one team - Team Shade. They distorted whole Kanto and first two cities of Johto were connected to the destroyed region. Yeah, two of Johto. You'll be able to explore them. Some citizens of Kanto, Newbark town and Port Cherrygrove created the National Guard Union and started to fight the villains. Now, Kanto has whole new look, new set of islands (not Sevii ones, those sank into the cold waters of Blue sea) appeared and new cities were built. You can look forward ;)

Features
At least one interesting thing :D

• Heavy edit of region (I just don't like the new region idea in NG)
  • Fake implementation of Dive
  • New set of islands caled Tetra islands (Kito, Min, Disa, Varia)
  • New Gym leaders, Gym types, whole new set of badges
  • New concept of beginning
  • Two cities from Johto, new routes, cities and places
  • And so on...
He, people, look at this redesigned map!

Team
Self-explaining

All good folks from RHA Inc.

Screenshots
We're bored. Show us some stuff!

First I want to thank Christos for one very nice tile you will see in second screenshot.
Then I want to announce a noticeable change: PALLETE COLOURS are CHANGED.
Be nice, be more natural, be GREEN! So I added more green-ish look and more natural colours.
The old screenshots, only for reference, are in spoiler under the new ones.

购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-16 15:48:09 | 显示全部楼层
索引@X-hole  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

繁华都市的喧闹

积分
发表于 2014-1-17 01:00:47 | 显示全部楼层
虽然看不懂,还是给个赞
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 18:54 , Processed in 0.106299 second(s), 46 queries .