Pokemon Teal alpha1.1【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2014-3-7 18:33:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=203719
Pokemon Teal
Hack of FireRed

This is my first attempt at a hack. I got the idea when reminiscing about playing pokemon red and blue with friends in grade school. Someone found out the missingno trick, and before long we all were battling each other with lv 100 pokemon. I also always thought it was interesting that captured pokemon pretty much unconditionally obey their trainers (with the correct badges of course). With these two thoughts I came up with pokemon teal.

Story
For as long as anyone can remember pokemon and humans have lived in harmony. Pokemon provide humans with strength, speed, protection, transport, and many other abilities. Humans in turn provide the pokemon with love and compassion that only a human could provide. The human and the pokemon develop a bond as the human trains the pokemon from a low level. This takes much time, but an incredible bond develops between the pokemon and its trainer; they are like family.

What if there was a way to obtain high level pokemon without needing to train them? If someone found out a way to cheaply manufacture rare candies, anyone could obtain a strong pokemon. But would these pokemon obey their trainers? They would not have the time to develop the family-like bond that comes from traditional training. The pokemon would have no reason to stay captive, they surely would escape. Discovering a way to produce rare candies would be a sort of pandoras box. Initially, it would be great to have all those strong pokemon, but it would throw off the balance between human and pokemon in the pokemon world. Humanity would be doomed.

Pokemon Teal starts in a world of peace. But that quickly changes. Strange events have been happening. Unusually strong pokemon have appeared in the wild and have begun to attack cities and towns. After investigating these strange happenings, the main character learns that a group of former gangsters have found a way to mass produce rare candies (which aren't so rare anymore). The new rare candies are almost identical to the naturally occurring rare candies, but there is something different. The pokemon raised by these artificial candies become extremely violent. Many of these pokemon escape their trainers and attack humans. The main character must stop this or else humanity will be doomed.

Help Wanted
Spriter - There are a few sprites that I need for certain events in the hack.
I also need someone to help me come up with names for cities and towns. Right now, I'm using "Hometown","Farm Town","Seashore City", and "Industrial Town"

Features
- No Gym battles. The pokemon league has folded due to the emergence of strong trainers using rare candies. After you beat the game, you will be able to challenge all of the gym leaders.
- I hope to write some original music for this hack.
- New region, trainers, cities, etc

Screenshots

Credits
Hill Top Town named by Chrunch

Known Bugs
- There are some border errors and movement permission errors
- You're not supposed to be able to run away from/beat the Tentacruel
购买主题 已有 3 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-7 18:34:09 | 显示全部楼层
索引@X-hole  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

繁华都市的喧闹

积分
发表于 2014-3-7 19:07:27 | 显示全部楼层
真的是红宝石吗???好像火红。

点评

手误  发表于 2014-3-7 20:02
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋新世纪的元老

蝮蛇

积分
QQ

ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.3黑白女主角特制版水中王者勋章Lv3御姐型LUGIA时光印记Lv.3ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.1No.280 拉鲁拉斯Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章

发表于 2014-3-7 20:32:27 | 显示全部楼层
老爷爷倒在地上
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章XY系列-爆炸才是男人的浪漫No.252 木守宫

发表于 2014-3-7 22:26:41 | 显示全部楼层
找老公好评~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1论坛十周年纪念物小火狐

钢岩蛇 Lv:47
发表于 2014-3-8 00:42:38 | 显示全部楼层
倒下的老爷爷好评~!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:12 , Processed in 0.133118 second(s), 67 queries .