Pokemon Mystic Dreams demo3【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2014-3-21 20:01:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://pcomm.info/showthread.php?t=155163
Title: Pokémon Mystic Dreams
Author: Seth-kun
Introduction:
» Info on me
Well, this is my first hack. You may have heard of this hack or my name before. If you don't, then greetings and welcomes! I'm Seth, otherwise known as Seth-kun. Feel free to criticize me, or just comment.

Background Story:
» The Plot
In the small town of Pine Village, a lowly village in the thriving world of Sirine, a student at Pokemon Academy seeks to graduate and obtain his own pokemon. But after class is dismissed one day, the boy stumbles upon what changes his life forever. What he found was a secret shrine, dedicated to the time-traveling pokemon, Celebi. His grandfather once told him stories of this pokemon. He said Celebi was released long ago by the person that found a very unique pokeball. The GS Ball. Of course, at the time that person had no idea what the pokeball could do. Many years later, the Pokemon Professor, Ivy, found this long lost pokeball. She studied it for a while, but it was stolen by some evil group that supposedly disbanded a few years ago. No one ever knew what became of the GS Ball...
The curious boy decided to open the ball and obtain its secrets. But what he found was not Celebi, but the evil pokemon, Darkrai. Before he knew it, he was knocked out by Darkrai and thrown to the other end of the shrine...

While the boy was knocked out, Darkrai began turning the world into ForeverNight, a decimated universe that has no source of light, what-so-ever. Celebi caught wind of this attack on the world when he warped to the future and found ForeverNight in place of Sirine. Celebi warped back to exact time Sirine was lost and found Darkrai. Celebi did his best to stop him. Celebi's last hope resided in warping to Darkrai back into GS Ball. Celebi then took the chance and used some of the last remaining energy he had to freeze Darkrai in the Sub-Space of the GS Ball.

Our hero wakes up back at the shrine with the GS Ball in his hand. He tried to open it again but it would not open. He heard Professor Ivy had been taking a trip to Sirine recently. He hopes to find her and tell her what happened...
Can our hero achieve this impossible feat?
Play and find out!

购买主题 已有 4 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-21 20:02:19 | 显示全部楼层
索引@X-hole  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋新世纪的元老

蝮蛇

积分
QQ

ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.3黑白女主角特制版水中王者勋章Lv3御姐型LUGIA时光印记Lv.3ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.1No.280 拉鲁拉斯Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章

发表于 2014-3-23 09:47:01 | 显示全部楼层
神马都是浮云,下来看看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 19:12 , Processed in 0.105700 second(s), 51 queries .