Pokemon Indigo League demo【RMXP英文】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2014-6-12 14:39:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=178509

Introduction

The game is based upon the tv series of pokemon. I had always hoped that Pokemon Yellow would fill this void, but since it did not, I started working on this.. I am trying to include as much content from the episodes as I possibly can, I want the finished product to seem like an interactive episode with a lot of cool features. I will follow the series to the pokemon league and then decide if I want to continue with a sequel or whatever.. (I am already consider including the orange islands, but we'll just see how we go)
I'd like to use DP gfx but I just don't have the resources or spriting power to do that.. I know some of the other game dev's can also sprite magnificently, but I'm pretty lacking in that department.. It's a lot harder for me thesedays to find the time to practice my spriting etc. because there is so much more important stuff to worry about.. So if anyone would like to volunteer some DP sprites for the game I'll start building a stockpile. Personally I kind of like the anime-looking fr/lg tiles and characters, they own the gfx in the pokemon games I played.

Here are some features that will be in the game
  • New movement system, allowing isometric and standard movement with following! 8-way gfx!
  • Evolved Mode7 engine, drastically altering landscape/buildings/movement
  • Truly animated title screen (random sliding pokemon, always starts with Pikachu)
  • Sidequests (template available soon, planned quests include joining team rocket or the police force to complete missions and get rewards)
  • Quest menu (info on the current quest and completed quests)
  • NPC interaction system (each npc has various emotional responses which affect the game in different ways)
  • Follower Interaction (feeding will be a part of the interaction but I've decided against KO-ing the starter when the hunger bar reaches 0, instead the starter's happiness will decrease if it rarely eats. Various Pokemon food will be available and you will be able to cook Pokemon food using ingredients and such. Your starter's diet will effect different attributes including it's mood/appetite/battle-performance/favourite-foods/nature. Playing games/giving presents will affect your starter in different ways for example, raising happiness/battle-performance/growth-rate.)
  • Minigames! TM’s and HM’s would be converted to minigames (you use a room at Oak’s lab which simulates an environment and then pass the game to learn the TM (the game will be environment-based to minimize picture usage)
  • Video Games! Arcade games are a planned feature, they were completed but the data was lost. Games will be awarded for completing various achievements. Some games will only be available at the arcade.
  • New battle formulae!
  • New stats to be added
  • Battle text modified (Ash’s dialogue matches the show)
  • Pokedex gfx match dexter
  • New battle backgrounds/skins
  • Some general game rules have changed, eg. you won't lose any pokeballs in battle unless you make a successful capture and stringshot now includes a bind effect because of the first battle of episode 3.

Storyline

The game starts with a brief intro video explaining that you have to go to Professor Oak's lab (north of Ash's house) in the morning to receive your first Pokemon, you start in your room with 15 seconds to run to the bridge. When you reach the bridge, 1 of 2 possible intro's will be selected.
Quote:
Original Intro
You arrive late to Professor Oak's lab, you find out that all of the Pokemon were already taken and you receive your trademark side-kick, Pikachu.
Alternate Intro
You arrive in time to select a Pokemon, however, the Professor's grandson chooses Squirtle leaving only 2 Pokemon remaining. The other kid suggests a game of Paper/Scissors/Rock to decide who picks first, if you win you can pick Charmander or Bulbasaur. If you lose, Professor Oak offers to let you choose between Bulbasaur or Pikachu.

Now you are ready to start your journey towards being the #1 Pokemon Master by defeating gyms, and beating the elite 4.
The game will follow the storyline very closely until the episode where Ash catches a Krabby and learns about Bill's PC, at this point in the game the Free-Roam achievement will be unlocked, Pokemon will be seen in routes gathered in packs and you will be able to battle them if you choose.
Some Pokemon will be needed to start some quests, but a message will notify you if that Pokemon isn't in the party.
The storyline will still continue, but much like a FF rpg with messages displaying if you won't be able to go back to an area for a long time. There will also be branches on some of the storyline and many different side-quests available in each town. I'll make a template once I've made a few quests and anyone can start posting quests if they have an idea for a certain town/character from the show.
The game has kind of a mesh of elements from all sorts of games but it has an incredible amount of potential.

Media

Isometric buildings (Please do not steal)

8-way bike sprite

Ash's bedroom

购买主题 已有 6 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-12 14:39:31 | 显示全部楼层
索引@X-hole  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋新世纪的元老

蝮蛇

积分
QQ

ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.3黑白女主角特制版水中王者勋章Lv3御姐型LUGIA时光印记Lv.3ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.1No.280 拉鲁拉斯Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章

发表于 2014-6-12 15:33:02 | 显示全部楼层
居然斜着骑自行车
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章XY系列-爆炸才是男人的浪漫No.252 木守宫

发表于 2014-6-12 19:19:57 | 显示全部楼层
截图颇为喜感啊~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 05:26 , Processed in 0.112040 second(s), 56 queries .