Pokémon Secrets and Rumours 2012 demo【英文银改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2014-9-30 19:52:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老改版了,主要看点是各类流言的实现,目前暂时停工
Original Thread:http://www.pokemonhackersonline.com/showthread.php?t=14326
Pokemon: Secrets and Rumors
The way WE PRETENDED it was supposed to be.

NOTE: This hack is currently on-hold while I work on the Johto Legacy hacks. I just realized I never migrated the hack thread over from Celadon Mansion.

Hack of:
Pokémon Silver Version

Prologue:
Before we get started, lets start off with an anecdote of sorts. We can remember countless hours when we were in elementary school on the computer, at a friend's house, or in the library when we could play games, or on those old Maxpages sites reading up about Pikablu and all the other nonsense. It seems ridiculous now, all those things we used to believe back then yet now we all know were just things everyone else made up. If I had a nickel for every time I tried to flip the truck over or get a Pikablu from the guy on top of Cinnabar Gym, I would be very wealthy right now.

Story:
This hack takes place in Kanto 3 years before Pokemon Gold and Silver. Now that has you thinking, "wait just a minute. Red/Blue/Yellow took place in Kanto 3 years before Gold and Silver!" Well, you would be right! You see, what Pokemon: Secrets and Rumours is, is essentially Red version, the way we all pretended it was supposed to be, but with a twist. While it is essentially a "Red Remake" of sorts, it will not just be the same old story as before. There will be new things that weren't rumoured here and there, but they won't detract from the nostalgia too much. Also the biggest thing will also be all the major Rumors that people made up and believed, from Pikablu to Brick Town, will be fully implemented in the game, as close to the nonsense as you can get.

What's New:
In a way, everything!

- Practically every event (and EVERY major event) has been completely re-scripted from scratch.
- New Items (Some rumoured, some just new)
- New Pokemon (Pikablu, Sapusaur, etc.)
- A few Johto Pokemon included in rumored ways.
- Orange Islands after Kanto(Won't say how you get there, but it will be similar to how you got to Kanto in GSC)
- Another Team in the New Region. (Still TR in Kanto, it has to be authentic doesnt it?)
- New features to be explained later(Such as an actual Town Map item, instead of you just getting the Pokegear)
- New areas to explore in Kanto.
- More nonsense from Team Rocket in Kanto (Including, but not limited too, Rocket Nonsense in Brick Town)

Returning Favourites:
- The original RBY TM list
- The original Kanto Gym leaders.
- Everything you knew and loved from the games that started it all.
- Cameo appearances by characters from other Pokemon Games.
- Things you may have seen before but forgot you have.
- No Clock or Day/Night.

Credits
Credits go to:
KageX for the player's back pic
MeanMrMustard for a document he gave me, explaining various minor ASM hacks happening throughout.
HyperHacker for the 256 Tile Hack (It is used, but basically just for the extra map block ability)
Coolboyman for help with Items, and the location of many, many different things.
Tauwasser for the scripting compendium, without which none of my script changes would exist
Redstar for concept ideas on rumour implementation
Nidofree for help with beta testing
Prima's Official Strategy Guide for Pokémon Red and Blue Versions
Everyone here on the board for your support, suggestions, and bearing with me while I have delays
Maxpages.com for letting anyone with half a brain make a web page, causing the rumours this game is based on in the first place
Mountain Dew Throwback for fueling random late nights working on this hack
Pepsi Throwback for fueling random late nights working on this hack

This demo goes through Brick Town. You no longer have to use gameshark codes to get to Brick Town, because our friends who choose to use iOS can't use them. There are now steps beside the entrance to Cerulean Cave. You cannot enter Cerulean City even with cheats, I broke the connection. You also cannot enter Cerulean Cave early, I made the warp link back on itself. You might get stuck if you walk onto it though, because you will try to walk out and the man will be in the way. So don't do it!

Screenshots

下载地址:(都是最新版,只是音乐不同)
购买主题 已有 10 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

碧蓝大海飞溅的水滴

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2014-9-30 20:26:02 | 显示全部楼层
国外GSC改版还是有不少啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

楼主| 发表于 2014-9-30 20:30:33 | 显示全部楼层
整理控 发表于 2014-9-30 20:26
国外GSC改版还是有不少啊

这部的作者是冰怒和christmas的作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

新伙伴的欢笑

积分
发表于 2014-9-30 23:08:46 | 显示全部楼层
表示Gen 2的平台Gen 1的剧情好评!可惜目前只能玩到4号道路(与华蓝市的连接被切断了)。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

力挫他人的自豪

积分

ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.5ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.4时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1黑白系列N黑白系列NPC【白日版】黑白系列男主角【白日版】黑白系列女主角【白日版】

甲壳龙 Lv:49
发表于 2014-10-1 01:32:51 | 显示全部楼层
虽说是经典的老游戏了,可是看到这个画面就完全没有想玩的欲望了,还是nds的画面看着舒服啊。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

碧蓝大海飞溅的水滴

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2014-10-1 10:10:37 | 显示全部楼层
彩色的不错。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

踏往他乡的期盼

积分
发表于 2014-10-5 14:22:07 | 显示全部楼层
顶一个。。。。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分
QQ

黑白系列男主角【白日版】山男大叔御姐型LUGIA水中王者勋章Lv1黑白系列NPC【白日版】时光印记Lv.1

大狼犬 Lv:39
发表于 2014-10-7 11:25:28 | 显示全部楼层
好 买啦 来支持下LZ
乾坤万法,本无一物;一元复始,九九归途;今日出世,即是末路;今日存在,便为亘古。
鸿蒙之始,天地之秘;生生不息,亘古不易;天为之天,地为之地;生为之续,死为之继;
玲珑九转,造化之意;魂魄九死,混沌之寂。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2014-10-7 19:43:59 | 显示全部楼层
看名字中的2012就知道有点年份的,作者现在还在更新可真是精神可嘉。
我不怀念过去的游戏,我怀念过去的自己。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:24 , Processed in 0.128444 second(s), 76 queries .