【可通关】Touhou Puppet Play Insane 2.0【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2014-11-6 13:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这次换发东方的
原帖:http://drakuaza.deviantart.com/journal/Touhou-Puppet-Play-Insane-2-0-224709409

My god, what I get for ruhing shit, Re-download it, I Fixed some crap.

Allright, it's finally done, so I will post it here too.

DOWNLOAD LINK AT THE BOTTOM, KIND OF.

Final Version 2.0
Updated - Version 2.0 Gensokyo is Done

Disclaimer

I do not own any character or song in any way, every music, character design goes to their respective authors and games:
                           Zun, Hideki Kamiya, Shigeru Miyamoto, Ryukishi07 and Drakuaza.

You are not allowed to extract any resource in the game without my permission.
Don't even claim the work is yours.
If you downloaded this File from somewhere else Besides my MediaFire Shared folder, Let me know, no one is allowed to host it.
So now that all is clear,
Welcome to the Insanity.
Enjoy!

ABOUT THE GAME
Touhoumon Insane Full Version 2.0

Touhou Puppet Play Insane Version is not a "HARD MODE" of any Touhou Puppet Play games
that exists, it is a Game on it's own, Own story, worlds, Maps, Puppets. However The difficulty is High, Some might
call it "Fake Difficulty, others might love it, overall, I don't care, it's my game, like it? then play it, don't like it?

Then, I DON'T GIVE A DEAD MOOSE'S LAST SHIT!

Some stuff about the game

The Game has some in-game engines that are not present in other games of the same kind(Touhou Pokemon Hacks)

Here are some of them:
-Day and Night System
-2 Regions: Gensokyo(Kanto) and The Dark World(Alt Dimension)
-A Filled TohoDex: 386 different species to catch and train.
-Competitive area made for Online Battling(VBA LINK)
-Improvement of status for some Puppets.

Some of the Story behind the Project.

Well, Time ago, I started playing this game called Touhou Puppet Play that a friend recommended to me, since I'm a Touhou fan + I like pokemon
as well, he told me about it, So I decided to give it a Try.

I loved the hack, it was the Official 1.53 J version, However, I wanted more, so while Looking in Jewtube(youtube), It came up with Anjiru's
Jewtube page and Videos, he was posting his play through this Hard Ass version named Lunatic.

I was amazed at such thing that I asked him about it, he shared it with me and so we became friends.
We both thought that wasn't enough yet, so he started working on a version himself, but in English.

After 2 months of him working on his game, I got bored of Playing Maple Story and came up with an idea of Making another Hard Touhou Puppet Play Hack.

First I didn't knew anything about Rom Hacking but using my own programming knowledge and learning from others in the PokeCommunity,
I managed to start working on Insane, It took me 1 Rom xxxx Up(yes I messed up the first one, wasn't far at all, jut 2nd Badge.)

After that, I came to understand how the Rom works, so I never messed it up again, Or if I did, I knew what did it so I used a saved backup.

Well after some weeks, the "competition" of making the Most complete and Hardest Touhou Puppet Play Ever started, Anjiru's Extra's vs Insane.

His work wasn't perfect, neither is Mine, I do lack some perks he did to his own version, and he lacks some I did to mine, however, he gave up on it(temporally) and started to work on Emerald, which he completed.

So after a Long year, it has come to an End, The long soared project is Complete, and Here it is, for all of you that want something harder than the current versions out there,

I present to you....

Touhou Puppet Play Insane Version [ENGLISH]
                                          東方人形劇

Progress:

Kanto: 100%
Dark World: 0%

Database: 100%
Sprites: 100%
Scripting: 100%

下载地址:
购买主题 已有 8 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分

No.257 火焰鸡

发表于 2014-11-6 17:16:49 | 显示全部楼层
好正的樣子 :))))))))))0
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 20:28 , Processed in 0.105016 second(s), 46 queries .