Pokémon Orion Version beta1【英文绿宝石改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2015-5-14 21:58:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=344126
作者:Danny0317

Introduction
Hey guys, I'm Dark Sneasel, you guys may know me from my other hack Pokémon Fluorite, which I'm taking a break from, but if you don't, here it goes!
I'm a 14-year old (almost 15!), and I've been hacking since the summer of 2013, but I'd say that I became "good" in the summer of 2014. Anyways, here's my second hack, which at first I thought was just going to be a side hack, but is becoming a lot more! It's a hack of Pokémon Emerald, which is my favorite Pokémon game. It's called Pokémon Orion Version (the story will involve Jirachi. Jirachi is the "Wish Pokémon," people wish upon a star, and well, Orion is a constellation with a cool name.)
But anyways, into more important things...

Story
I would like to start off by saying that it is still being worked on, but here are the basics of it!
One day, in the region of Senra (thanks Tyranitar50 for the name  or was it Tcoppy?) a young trainer wakes up, like every other day. After (s)he heads downstairs, and is about to go outside, his/her mom tell him/her that his/her friends are waiting outside, ready to battle him/her, and then heals the player's party. When the player goes outside, his/her friends, Jonathan and Kiara, are waiting for the player to battle, and they do. His/her friends eventually leave, after telling the player that they're gonna go on a quest to beat all the gym leaders in the region, and that the player should too. The player looks around a little in his/her hometown of Greenleaf Town, only to see some scientists having trouble calming down some Zigzagoons, and then the player goes and tells Professor Acacia, the professor of the Senra region, which catches the Zigzagoon, and eventually gives the player and his/her friends a Pokédex and some Pokéballs. The player then goes on a journey, like his/her friends suggested..
Now, that's just the intro, and what I have so far, but if you want some of dem spoilers, and stuff that is to come, go ahead, and click the spoiler.

Spoiler:
So, as for the evil team that is necessary for every hack, here it is..
The team, which I have no name for yet, will at first just start out as a group of thugs, whose motives are unclear, but eventually the player notices that they have a strong distaste for society, because it apparently treats them like trash. Eventually, they grow bigger, and their leader, a power-hungry narcissist, recruits more and more people to help him with his evil plans. As their first major mission, they choose to destroy one town in the region: Greenleaf. The player, his/her friends, and the professor fight back, but ultimately, fail. The player and his/her friends, furious, decide to join an organization whose sole purpose is to fight against the evil team. There's also rumors of Jirachi being awoken, which is a rare occurrence, which leaves many people, including the organization the player joined, and the evil team, looking for it.
What will happen next?

Credits
First off, I'd like to give a huge thanks to Tcoppy and Tyranitar50, for they've given me a lot of ideas on this hack, and in general!
Many thanks to redriders180, and his world map tiles, they look amazing.
Big thanks to Nex for his headbutt tree tile
I wanna thank the creator of these tools:
Advance Map
XSE
A-trainer
NTME
Sphere
The Ultimate Pallet Converter Tool
Irfanview
And lastly, you guys, for taking time out of your day to take a look at this poorly-made thread.

下载地址:
购买主题 已有 6 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋新世纪的元老

蝮蛇

积分
QQ

ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.3黑白女主角特制版水中王者勋章Lv3御姐型LUGIA时光印记Lv.3ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.1No.280 拉鲁拉斯Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章

发表于 2015-5-14 22:48:58 | 显示全部楼层
作者好年轻……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

与恶势力的交锋

积分

No.258-260水跃鱼一家小火狐时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2015-5-15 18:46:35 | 显示全部楼层
这。。。。看起来,美化不是很好啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:12 , Processed in 0.120102 second(s), 54 queries .