Pokemon CAWPS【英文绿宝石改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2016-1-5 23:58:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=360860
进度为完结
Introduction

Pokemon CAWPS is different than my previous hack, Pokemon Outlaw(appropriately called FireRed for adults). If you haven't played Pokemon Outlaw, you should check it out(not for small children though).
This the story of a young man or young woman who becomes a Police Officer in the Hoenn region.
Like in Outlaw with Kanto, this isn't the same Hoenn you experienced in Pokemon R/S/E. People of this Hoenn are a bit more realistic(by that I mean insane). I'll try not to be as awful as I was at times in Outlaw(I REALLY crossed some lines that I shouldn't have to make the game a bit darker) but it'll sort of be the same style, though really toned down. If you didn't like Outlaw, you probably will not like this game. I'd also like to apologize in advance

WARNING: Like Outlaw, this game would probably get at least a T(if not an M or worse) in the ESRB rating system. Also, there's a lot of violence, death and stuff described/depicted in this game. If you're uncomfortable with it that, than this game probably isn't for you.

Features-
Nothing fancy really...
- You kind of get two starter Pokemon. (one of them you choose, the other just given to you.)
- "Funny" dialogue(or really offensive, you know the drill if you've played Outlaw). Though honestly it isn't the same as Outlaw. I've chilled out a bit.
- Grinding Cave(a cave created for grinding levels, really important at the end of game)
- No Gym Challenge or Pokemon League( tired of the same ol formula, I'm mixing it up).
- You get to be a freaking cop, that's awesome! (I think I got the idea from the horribly hilarious movie 'Let's be cops' or maybe from Rush Hour, i dunno). It means you to do all kinds of cop stuff.
- Option for female main character- not really a feature but it's a accomplishment for me. I'm usually too lazy to include a female option. I realized that a decent amount of girls go on these boards(some of you are hot, call me I'm single), so I should stop being a woman-hating pig. just patting myself on the back. As a result, the "story" tries to be gender neutral.
-Trade evos are by moon stones. And Eevee evolves into Umbreon with Moon Stone and Espeon in Sun stone. Also you can buy stones at lilycove dept store, which you couldn't do in pokemon emerald. Not really a feature but whatever.
-Also not really a feature, but I made the move Rock smash stronger. It's always bothered me why rock smash has always been so weak. So, I made it a decent move in this game.

What's NOT gonna be the game
-Anything after Gen III. You KNOW how I roll, I kick it old school. Blast from the friggin past. Besides 386(?) pokemon is A LOT. No need to spend time putting 700, when most of the best ones are in the 1st 386(my opinion)
- Fishing. Fishing is hate. Fishing is death.
-A postgame. It's just my personality. Once I finish the main "story", I'm just not motivated to make postgame content. If I ever hack again, I'll do the postgame first.

Screenshotz

(I know there's a very minor tile error in one the screenshots. I don't care. I won't fix it. It would take 2 seconds to fix, but I still won't fix it. UPDATE: Still haven't fixed it.)

Bugs
If you spot any bugs, please let me know. There are a few bugs that I know that are in the game but all them are fairly minor. If you spot any major bugs, again, let me know.
Also, there are probably some typos. This was a one man job. I'm bound to make some mistakes typing so many words.

Banners: If you care to make one for me, go for it. But I'm not gonna make one.

Awards:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a joke!

Why should you play
1) Pokemon Outlaw was the best hack of all time. This more or less fact. (Suck it Pokemon Gaia!)
2) (Ignore this if you're a girl). This morning your mother/sister/girlfriend(which ever is least offensive) was making me pancakes in bed after a wild night and she noticed that I was working on this ROM hack on my laptop and she instantly declared the greatest thing in all of existence. If you do not take interest in it, she'll stab you in your sleep. Let's not invoke her wrath, amirite?
3) Because Crizzle completes his hacks. He cares. Other hackers don't.(not a serious attack on anyone, just a joke). It doesn't matter how good or bad Crizzle is at hacking. Crizzle cares, play his hacks.
下载地址:
购买主题 已有 6 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.1论坛十周年纪念物

发表于 2016-1-6 04:30:38 | 显示全部楼层
支持完结作品
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋新世纪的元老

蝮蛇

积分
QQ

ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.3黑白女主角特制版水中王者勋章Lv3御姐型LUGIA时光印记Lv.3ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.1No.280 拉鲁拉斯Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章

发表于 2016-1-6 17:00:33 | 显示全部楼层
完结的啊,不错不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

踏入阳光的成就

求收養= =

积分

论坛十周年纪念物No.282 沙奈朵Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章黑白系列NPC【日暮版】黑白系列女主角【夜间版】黑白系列N黑白系列男主角【白日版】

V仔 Lv:75
发表于 2016-1-7 00:43:09 | 显示全部楼层
蟲蟲都修好了吧???

点评

作者没发现有bug  发表于 2016-1-7 10:18
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

踏入阳光的成就

求收養= =

积分

论坛十周年纪念物No.282 沙奈朵Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章黑白系列NPC【日暮版】黑白系列女主角【夜间版】黑白系列N黑白系列男主角【白日版】

V仔 Lv:75
发表于 2016-1-7 18:57:52 | 显示全部楼层
沒有道館 沒有聯盟

打到原德文公司的頂層就完了= =

沒有二週目 沒有神獸抓= =...

点评

非主流改版- _ -  发表于 2016-1-9 20:05
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

火岛温泉中的舒心

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1论坛十周年纪念物小火狐

妙蛙花 Lv:32
发表于 2016-1-12 13:43:45 | 显示全部楼层
完结作品都是良心作
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 17:19 , Processed in 0.135637 second(s), 74 queries .