Pokemon Outlaw【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2016-1-6 10:06:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=351283
进度为完结
Introduction:
Pokemon Outlaw is not like most of the hacks here. This not a story of some brand new region with yet another 10 year old kid setting out the explore the world. (Do any of you guys feel that 10 years old is too young to go out by yourself in a world full of dangerous super-powered creatures?) Nor is this some story of some overpowered grunt of some criminal team.
This is a story of a 15 year old orphan who is homeless and resides in the slums. This is about his rise to greatness in the Pokemon world.
The world in this game is one that should be familiar to most of you. It is Kanto, the world of Pokemon FireRed. There are some significant differences in the maps(new places/building, some places that I hate removed) but it is FireRed's Kanto. I did this not because I'm a worthless lazy punk(though it is true) but because I love FireRed/LeafGreen and I love the GBA pokemon generation more than any other Pokemon game(though ORAS is pretty awsum).
The biggest difference is the people(NPC's) of Kanto. It's hard to explain but the people are cruder, funnier, more violent, stranger and much more interesting(in my opinion) than those of FireRed.

WARNING: This game has a lot of jokes in it, some(most?) of it may be interpreted as very offensive. I'm not a hateful jerk or a sick person(At least i don't think I am). Some(Many?) of the characters in this world are. But I am not, please do not be offended. If the type that's easily offended, this game may not be for you. I did make a serious effort to abstain from foul language in this hack. If it was a movie, Outlaw may be PG-13. Quentin Tarantino said that it was OK for 12 year-olds to watch Kill Bill(great movie), so I guess kids can play this hack.
Some will think Outlaw as a comedy, others as a maybe a coming of age story, and for others as pure crap.

Features-
Ehh nothing special.
Different starter Pokemon(I won't tell you who, play the game to find out.)
Tons of funny new dialogue(or offensive boring crap)
Slums(poor people/crime areas) in many of Kanto's major cities.
No crappy Mt.Moon or boring Viridian Forest.
Major twist in Pokemon League that's totally awesome. (Won't tell you what. Play the game, loser).
Best parts of FireRed still kept in game but changed to keep it somewhat fresh.
Romantic relationship(sort-of).
You can use running shoes inside buildings? LOL.(I know that's not an impressive feature and that I'm a loser and horrible person).
You're a true outlaw. You don't take sides like a coward. You take on the Government, the Police, Team Rocket, Silph Co and powers beyond the comprehension of human intelligence.

What's NOT in the game:
Anything after Gen 3: I know what you're thinking. I don't hate Gen 4, Gen 5 or any of the newer stuff. I just love the old school stuff more. Please don't kill me.
Female character: I'm not a misogynist, okay. But I took off the female character because my story was one of a guy. And making to alternative stories for both genders would have been a hassle. So it ultimately boils down to me be lazy and worthless.
Fishing: I HATE fishing. I had a bad experience with it once and... I don't want to talk about it, okay?
Sevii Islands: If you want those, play FireRed. My hack ain't bout dat.(Intentional misspelling)

Pokemon:
Mostly Kanto(Gen 1) Pokemon in wild. But you can obtain Gen 2 and 3 Pokemon throughout the game. Also you'll battle tons of later gen Pokemon(especially later in the game).

Screenshotz (you need 12 of them right?):

This was just the tame stuff.

Bugs:
There may/may not be some typos. This was a one-man job, and being human I may have made a mistake or two. That said, I've tested this game thoroughly and didn't find anything. Also, there are many intentional misspellings in the game that are not bugs.
Credits at the end are totally messed up. Not bothering to fix it. Everyone hates credits anyway.
There may/may not be a bug at final battle of the game. I don't think there is. But if anybody cares to play that far in the game, give me a heads up.
Go to Celadon before you go to Fuchsia. And if you ignore that, please use the underground path(for the first time) on route 7/route 8, on the route 8 side(Lavender) to head to route 7(Celadon) and not the other way around. Do not sneak up on your rival from behind in that underground path. He will freeze the game, he's such a douchebag. I'm too lazy to fix it. I might have to do it, but please don't make me do it.
If you find anything else(assuming anyone cares), please tell me.

Why you should play this game:
1. It's funneh, dood.
2. It's completed. No getting invested into the game and then having to wait for the next update in order to complete it. Then finding out the the creator is way too busy with school or work and is dropping the project.
3. There are no complex crap features that lead to game breaking glitches/crashes and tons of disappointment.
4. This is a Pokemon game, you (person on PC) have an unhealthy obsession with all things Pokemon. Just play the freaking game, don't think about. just do it.
5. (Ignore this one if you're a girl) Your mother/sister/girlfriend(whichever is least offensive to you) told me in bed last night that this was the best hack of all-time and she will cut off all ties with you if you don't download it and play it to it completion.

下载地址:
购买主题 已有 5 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋新世纪的元老

蝮蛇

积分
QQ

ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.3黑白女主角特制版水中王者勋章Lv3御姐型LUGIA时光印记Lv.3ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.1No.280 拉鲁拉斯Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章

发表于 2016-1-6 17:00:58 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主的分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

火岛温泉中的舒心

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1论坛十周年纪念物小火狐

妙蛙花 Lv:32
发表于 2016-1-12 13:44:59 | 显示全部楼层
封面点个赞,一直挺喜欢穿山王的外形,如果有Mage就好了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

踏入阳光的成就

求收養= =

积分

论坛十周年纪念物No.282 沙奈朵Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章黑白系列NPC【日暮版】黑白系列女主角【夜间版】黑白系列N黑白系列男主角【白日版】

V仔 Lv:75
发表于 2016-1-14 00:01:58 | 显示全部楼层
穿山王作為封面
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

踏入阳光的成就

求收養= =

积分

论坛十周年纪念物No.282 沙奈朵Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章黑白系列NPC【日暮版】黑白系列女主角【夜间版】黑白系列N黑白系列男主角【白日版】

V仔 Lv:75
发表于 2016-1-14 00:10:31 | 显示全部楼层
奇怪了... 百度盤是鬧哪樣 都下載不了耶
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1论坛十周年纪念物

发表于 2016-1-14 06:30:15 | 显示全部楼层
完结的改版啊~~~收录支持则个
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分

论坛十周年纪念物

发表于 2016-1-14 10:06:18 | 显示全部楼层
顶一下顶一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2016-2-22 12:03:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 15:28 , Processed in 0.126365 second(s), 80 queries .