Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition final v1.0.2【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2016-1-30 18:10:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 jiangzhengwenjz 于 2023-9-11 15:19 编辑

原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=360725

Introduction
Play as a member of Team Rocket!

In Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition, you will cheat, lie and steal your way to the top as you engage with the thriving gang scene of the Kanto region. Featuring a story that takes place at the same time as the original FireRed, Rocket Edition will play with your expectations and allow you to experience the classic story from a whole new perspective. Along your journey, you will unravel secret conspiracies, explore a side of Kanto you’ve never seen before, engage with familiar characters in unfamiliar situations – and, most importantly: steal their Pokémon!
Story brief
One fateful morning in Pallet Town, a newborn hero takes his first steps along his journey to becoming a Pokémon Master. With a love for Pokémon battle, and a burning desire to be the very best, he takes on the region’s Gym Leaders, and eventually conquers the Pokémon League. A well-trodden tale if there ever was one… but it is far from the whole story.

Behind Red’s seemingly simplistic Pokémon adventures lies a darker, more sinister plot – one that its original hero never hears of, but which holds significance for both him and the fate of the Kanto region. Sociopathic scientists, revenge-hungry nurses and corrupt Gym Leaders are just a few of the characters who show their true colors once Red turns his back, and the very people who appeared most friendly and considerate through his naïve eyes may in fact be secretly harboring the most malicious of intentions.

What is the connection between Lance, Giovanni and Professor Oak? What exactly happened during the Great Pokémon War? How was the mysterious Mewtwo created? Not to mention: what is the fate of the hundreds of Trainers Red so ruthlessly defeat? The answers lie in the story behind the story, and it begins deep in Kanto’s criminal underworld…
Features
Steal Pokémon from every single Trainer in the game. Unlike other Team Rocket-based hacks, Rocket Edition allows you to steal a Pokémon from every single Trainer in the game once you’ve defeated them in battle. As you rise up the ranks of Team Rocket, you will gain the opportunity to steal from more and more Trainer classes.
Experience the true story behind Red’s adventures. The game’s story runs parallel to the original FireRed, revealing hidden secrets about what goes on in the Kanto region when Red is not around. Incorporating numerous popular fan theories about the Pokémon universe, Rocket Edition presents an original take on the classic FireRed narrative that is filled with twists and surprising revelations.
Engage well-known characters in Pokémon battle. All of the significant characters from the original game make their appearance in Rocket Edition, and many of them will challenge you to battle as well. Depending on your rank within Team Rocket, you may even be able to steal one of their Pokémon for yourself!
Take on various criminal jobs as sidequests. Take on independent missions from various Rocket members or other petty criminals around the region for additional bonus items and perks: Rob the Poké Mart, beat up gang leaders or bribe police officers – Kanto’s gang community is teeming with odd jobs for aspiring young crooks.
Gen. VI-style mechanics and presentation. Courtesy of MrDollSteak’s wonderful patch, the Fairy type, the modern physical/special split, and attacks from generations IV, V and VI are all present in Rocket Edition. Proper names of Trainers, Pokémon and locations have all been decapitalized in the style of the modern games as well.
Overall improved interface and gameplay. Run – inside or outside – from the very start of the game, or use the HM for Fly at your leisure from the moment you step outside. Encounter rates in caves and in water have been significantly reduced, and the player faces every challenged Trainer before battle.
Screenshots

Credits
ckret2, the creator of Pokémon Toxic Purple, to whom I owe my original inspiration for creating a Team Rocket hack. In spirit, Rocket Edition owes so much to ckret2’s wonderful hack – everything from the blasé dialogue style right down to the Rattata starter gag (which is, of course, a shameless case of artistic theft on my part, I won’t hesitate to admit). I would largely attribute my motivation to stick at making Rocket Edition to the memory of how much fun I had playing through the original alpha version of Toxic Purple back in 2009.
FBI and JPAN, without whose comprehensive, yet simple assembly language tutorials, many of the game’s more advanced functions (of which Pokémon stealing is a notable mention) could never have been.
Touched and daniilS for answering my newbish ASM questions, and for providing me with in-depth explanations of unfamiliar concepts where they arose. daniilS also deserves credit for properly introducing me to knizz’s database, which brings me to…
knizz for his ridiculously comprehensive FireRed disassembled database, without which Rocket Edition couldn’t have been what it is today.
CinderGhost over on DeviantArt (whose profile you can check out here), whose work the player character’s backsprite, as well as large parts of his OW sprite can be attributed to.
MrDollSteak, whose Decap and Attack Rombase has made Rocket Edition a lot cleaner-looking and more balanced.
Jambo51, for making a generalized script that makes the player face every challenged Trainer, and thereby fixing an aesthetic flaw in FireRed’s engine that has annoyed me for quite some time (hence alleviating the need for me to write it myself).
HackMew, as should go without saying, for making all the excellent ROM hacking tools that I have relied on so heavily during development. He should also, of course, take credit for locating the simple tweak that lets the player run inside.

Final thoughts
I hope you’ll have fun playing! This is my first major Pokémon hacking venture, and feedback of any kind is greatly appreciated.

I consider Rocket Edition an open project, and if you feel you have something valuable to contribute to its development, feel free to send me a PM and I’ll see what I can do.

A splendid time is guaranteed for all.
下载:

链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bohWueF 密码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

补丁备份:
PokemonRocketEdition.bps (1.81 MB, 下载次数: 29)

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分
发表于 2016-2-2 10:13:29 | 显示全部楼层
以火箭队为主体的改版啊,下来看看先
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2016-3-5 19:52:09 | 显示全部楼层
看着不错,下来玩玩看先
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分
发表于 2016-10-7 12:50:24 | 显示全部楼层
出BETA2了吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分
发表于 2020-4-10 09:05:32 | 显示全部楼层
什么?这个改版居然更新了??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

踏往他乡的期盼

积分
发表于 2022-10-26 10:06:48 | 显示全部楼层
所以1.02是已经做完了吧……瞅一眼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

踏往他乡的期盼

积分
发表于 2023-9-10 21:43:23 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:49 , Processed in 0.116015 second(s), 56 queries .