Pokémon Gray Topaz v2【RMXP英文】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2016-2-18 00:12:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
进度是:完结
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=335609
Tools:
RPG Maker XP
Pokémon Essentials v15
Ultimate BW Pack

Introduction:
This is the first time I've ever made a game. I've been working on it by myself since March 2014. I just wanted to make a Dark gym. OTL

Plot:
Your mom left the family to go be part of the Elite Four, and it caused you to seclude yourself in your room for some time. Your dad gets tired of you bumming around, so he kicks you out to force you to go on an adventure. That's it. That's the story. Also something about an evil organization, but you already knew that.

If that's not enough to convince you, here's a quote from one of the testers:

Quote originally posted by rhand18:
Hey everyone, I'm the previously mentioned first tester. A few things I feel need to be addressed. For one, let me assure you the story is great. If you've been looking for a darker, grittier, more intense Pokémon experience then you've found your game here. It's still a Pokémon game though so don't expect anything too dark and there are still PLENTY of lighthearted humorous moments thrown in. Can't say very much about it without giving too much away, you'll just have to trust me and play it for yourself, it's worth it.

Second point, this game ain't easy. You will need a full, at least decently well prepared team by the time you reach the second gym and onward. Some of the main story battles late in the game will see you against true competitive style teams that will use competition style tactics.

Third, this is a full length game with an approximately 20 hour main story (well that's how long the first test run took anyway), a full complement of story driven side quests, post game content to be added at a later date, And tons of hidden items and easter eggs for you to find. Talk to as many people in towns as you can and make sure you search every area completely because most of them actually have very worthwhile content and/or items. So have fun and enjoy. The entire game was made by one person and so far I've been the only tester. So don't be surprised if everything isn't perfect and feedback is most certainly welcomed as long as it's constructive. So stop reading this and start playing lol, I think most of you will really enjoy it .

Features:
• Three genders for you to pick out! Male, Female, or whatever you want!
• Two different rivals for you to beat up! Their genders are the ones you didn't pick!
• Fifteen starters to choose from! All of the ones from Red/Blue to Black/White.
• If you do the math for the above, that means there's thirty variations for one rival battle. Wow!
• All 649 Pokémon up to Black/White are available to catch!
• Original characters! Who knows what the next gym leader will look/act like!
• An evil organization whose goal isn't to take over the world! (They're just poké-racists.)
• A high difficulty against important trainers! Can't sweep with your starter in this one, kids.
• Fancy graphics! (Or as nice as I could get them to be, aha)
• Side quests! Gotta earn those Legendaries somehow!
• Post-game content!

Progress:
100% complete! Go wild!

Screenshots:

They know what's up.

Hey, look! They're not in Pokéballs!

First gym town. Can you guess what type?

Credits:
Exterior Graphics
Interior Graphics came from an RPG Maker tileset that included graphics from Kyle-Dove and Newtiteuf. However, I can't find it again. If anyone finds it let me know so I can credit this properly. So sorry. OTL
Overworld Sprites
Other Graphics were taken from The Spriter's Resource.
Enterbrain for RPG Maker
Maruno and co. for Pokémon Essentials

下载地址:
购买主题 已有 9 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.1论坛十周年纪念物

发表于 2016-2-18 00:58:27 | 显示全部楼层
最近好多pc版本
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

火岛温泉中的舒心

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1论坛十周年纪念物小火狐

妙蛙花 Lv:32
发表于 2016-2-18 10:37:17 | 显示全部楼层
其实精灵跟随系统挺不错的,后作取消是很大的遗憾
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

踏往他乡的期盼

积分
发表于 2017-7-31 17:08:02 | 显示全部楼层
这个很好啊啊啊啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

踏入阳光的成就

求收養= =

积分

论坛十周年纪念物No.282 沙奈朵Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章黑白系列NPC【日暮版】黑白系列女主角【夜间版】黑白系列N黑白系列男主角【白日版】

V仔 Lv:75
发表于 2017-10-10 20:58:12 | 显示全部楼层
看起來美工很讚
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2018-10-14 14:50:19 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主的分享!科科!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:55 , Processed in 0.122941 second(s), 76 queries .