Shuckle Version: Demo V1.2【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2016-2-28 22:06:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=347545
改版名字说明了一切,除了壶壶还是壶壶,而且有各种壶壶...不过剧情是原创的
Okay, time to get serious about this. Well, sort of serious. Shuckle is my favorite Pokemon, and it doesn't get enough love. But let's be honest, it sucks. It's amazing Defense and Special Defense are almost worthless thanks to its incredibly poor HP. Not to mention that it's slower than molasses on a cold, Alaskan Tuesday, and getting attacked by it is like being taken off guard by a very, very, very small gust of wind. But I'm here to redeem Shuckle, and give it the glory it deserves!

Concept:

This was something I came up with about 5 years ago now, but never worked on outside of making some sprites. The main idea behind Shuckle Version that lead to it's development was this: What would happen if you took one Pokemon, and isolated it from the rest of the world for a very long period of time? In the real world, it would evolve, if you believe in evolution, that is. When Pokemon evolve, the change is often drastic, and takes seconds to complete. But in this scenario, the evolutionary process is slow, taking place over many years. Different groups of this Pokemon would have adapted to the various environments, resulting in several different, yet related, species, just like how there is more than once species many creatures on Earth, such as king crabs, for example.

With my main idea in hand, I then needed a Pokemon to use as my base. Shuckle was an easy choice. As I already stated, it's my favorite Pokemon. Additionally, it is not part of any evolutionary lines, which was vital to this project. A Pokemon that can evolve would require making sprites for it's evolution(s), which is a lot of work, or omitting them completely. Lastly, I felt that it's design opened up enough options for creating new sprites. Most other single stage Pokemon didn't seem like they would allow the flexibility to modify appendages, add wings, etc., the way Shuckle does.

And so, Shuckle Version was born! But why did it take me so long to really begin working on it? Two reasons, really. First, I'm not a spriter by any means. This project would require a lot of sprites to be made, and I was not looking foreword to that. Second, I'm not good a story-boarding, either. Also, I hate mapping, but that was less of a wall for me than the other two reasons. Basically, I'm not very creative, or I'm at least ot confident in my creativity. I can come up with a concept, but it's hard for me to create it. I'd prefer to do just the scripting and other programming aspects of hacking, so my idea kind of remained in limbo for a while, until I randomly got some ideas for this a few months ago.

Story:

Shuckle Version takes place on Shuckle Island. Shuckle Island is located far from the rest of the Pokemon World, and the only species of Pokemon to ever have inhabited this region is Shuckle. These Shuckle have changed over time, and adapted to the various climates on Shuckle Island. Normal Shuckle no longer exist, having all become the many species that exist today. Humans came back to Shuckle Island only recently, and declared it a nature preserve. To preserve it's unique ecosystem, no outside Pokemon could be brought to Shuckle Island, and no Shuckle could be taken to other regions in the Pokemon World, either.

On the eastern peninsula of Shuckle Island is Outset Town, the home of Professor Larch, Shuckle Island's local Pokemon Professor. The main focus of his research is evolution. What caused the Shuckle evolve differently from the rest of the world, and how does their evolutionary process work? This is the question he hopes to one day answer. He is currently working on completing the Shuckle Dex, a specialized version of the Poke Dex, designed to gather information on the Shuckle on Shuckle Island. You also live in Outset Town, along with your mother. Fascinated by his research, you go to Prof. Larch's lab everyday. Some day, you wish to go on an adventure throughout Shuckle Island, Shuckle Dex in hand, as Prof. Larch's assistant.

About a year ago, in the morning after a stormy night, Prof. Larch found a lone Pokemon Egg on the shore. With no parent Pokemon in sight, he decides to keep it. Having o Pokemon of your own, Prof. Larch allows you to help him take care of it until it hatches. One day, it appears as though the egg is about to hatch, and you are called to his lab to watch...

Features:
Over 50 different Shuckle species to capture
MrDollSteaks's Decap and Attack Rombase
Running indoors
No HMs! (OK, they're still there, but TMs are reusable, so I made them all TMs since I doubt I'll use all 50 TMs with only 56 Pokemon)
Berry System (currently not working, and Demo V2.0 won't be released until it is)

Screenshots:
These screenshots are all from the 1.2 Demo, and from an unreleased Demo V1.5 and are thus not up to date with the current story

Bugs/Errors:
HM Logo appears behind TM number (actually, I think it's fixed now, I forget)
What hatching an egg, palettes are incorrect. I'm not sure what caused this, perhaps I accidentally overwrote the Egg palette?
At some point during testing, TM 49 (Rock Smash) disappeared from my bag. If this happens to you, please let me know

Credits/Tools Used:

MrDollSteak: MrDollSteak's Decap and Attack Rombase 1.5a
karatekid552: Gen 3 ROM Hacking Suite
Kurapika: Gen 3 Tools 2.9.1
link12552: NSE 2.1 and 2.0
HackMew: XSE
LosksmithArmy: Complete Multi-Choice Box Editor
LU-HO: Advance-Map 1.92
HxD: All Hex editing done in this program
Microsoft Paint: All custom sprites made here, by me
FBI Agent: All ASM routines I'm using come from his ASM Resouce Thread
Quick Research & Development Thread: I don't even remember what all I found here, but there was quite a bit

下载地址:
购买主题 已有 5 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋新世纪的元老

蝮蛇

积分
QQ

ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.3黑白女主角特制版水中王者勋章Lv3御姐型LUGIA时光印记Lv.3ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.1No.280 拉鲁拉斯Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章

发表于 2016-2-29 00:47:15 | 显示全部楼层
这壶壶我也是醉了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

与恶势力的交锋

积分

挥金如土勋章时光印记Lv.1No.258-260水跃鱼一家论坛十周年纪念物水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2016-2-29 22:30:42 | 显示全部楼层
50多种壶壶龟也是不错~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.1论坛十周年纪念物

发表于 2016-3-1 02:20:19 | 显示全部楼层
玩完感觉都呼呼了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2016-10-10 14:16:44 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢你的分享神奇宝贝作品。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 21:15 , Processed in 0.128148 second(s), 67 queries .