Pokemon Morganite alpha1【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2016-3-2 12:48:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖无,介绍来自:http://pokemonload.com/pokemon-morganite-gba.html
Description:
This world can only live in peace and harmony for so long. Sometime, somewhere, something has to give. In the dark recesses of the universe lie Pokemon we have never even seen yet alone thought possible. These Pokemon harness space and 1 key element to give them power. It is like the same principles as water, fire, lightning, etc. These Pokemon were always kept away from Earth because of their destructive nature. An entity called the Guardians always protected Earth from these monsters so to say. If Earth would become their new ground, who knows what would happen. Even through the Gaurdian’s best efforts, some of these Pokemon got through. No one knows where they are, or what they look like. How, do you ask, that I know so much. I am a descendant of one of the Guardians. My rightful duty is to protect this world.

Modern day, My son’s 10th birthday. I can’t wait to see him and welcome him to the world of Pokemon. He was so looking forward to becoming a trainer. I will of course have to explain what his real duty will be, using his trainer status as a cover up. Well, just one more night. I’ll get to see him tomo…

Hey mom, where’s dad? Well, he couldn’t make it I’m afraid. I’m sure everything is fine. You go have a wonderful adventure with your Pokemon. I am always routing for you. Okay, thanks mom. (Well, I hope the nightmares won’t start for him. My husband said they would call out to him, the other Pokemon. They wanted to stop him from preventing their rein of terror on the world. He beat them once, hopefully they got the message. Well, now you know the story of how this event came to be. I think I will just stay here, and make sure that my son doesn’t get hurt. But, husband, where are you?…

I really should have listened to my parents. The stone I found, it…it controlled me. I couldn’t go against it. My parents said I was changing but I didn’t listen. I kept it near me no matter what anyone said. When my friends asked about it, I would lie. My friends started abandoning me but I didn’t care. I was 8 then, and now I’m 10. A few days ago, I found out I was old enough for a Pokemon. I went to the Lab yesterday to get it, but last night, I saw that face again. That scary, mysterious face I saw down at the lab. Then it is gone, just like always. The mysterious figure turns its back, it looks like a girl. She then reaches into her bag and throws down a Poke-ball. Out comes a weird, genetically engineered looking monster I couldn’t have even imagined up in my head. I go over to check it out but then I black out. It scares me every time, but all I know and care about is leaving my life behind. I know if I don’t, it will come back and haunt me… (That was my nightmare)

Features:
-New Storyline
-New Tiles
-Event Fakemon
-Day and Night
-New Hero/Heroine
-Battle other Trainers for Pokemon
-More To Come

Screenshots:

下载地址:
购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:44 , Processed in 0.096891 second(s), 41 queries .