Pokemon - Ultra Violet Version 1.22【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2016-3-4 19:33:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296499
这个改版是在sideshow showcase中的,所以剧情应当是没有什么修改。作者是LSA(话说我一直不知道这个改版没发过好吗。。)

Pokemon Ultra Violet Version is a hack of the GameBoy Advance game Pokemon Fire Red Version. This new game has been altered in many ways to make the game more enjoyable, but it still has the same general design and story as the original Nintendo release.

Among many other improvements, I have made it so that 1 player with 1 gamesave can play through the entire game and actually catch all of the Pokemon from the first 2 generations.
Right off the bat, when you begin to play you will notice the new title screen. I have not messed with the intro any as I tried to keep this game as close to the original as I could, like a 3rd title to the Fire Red, Leaf Green generation.

Along with the intro you may (or may not) notice that the stock names chosen for you (if you press start with no name typed) have been augmented to reflect the game title, you will not find FIRE or RED as a name anymore, but ULTRA and VIOLET... also the rival names have been altered to match a fictitious rival game (based on blue version)

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=d56ne7IjnW0

All pokemon from Fire Red and Leaf Green, that are catchable, will be residing in the area that they were obtainable in the regular version of the game. For example; on route 24 in Fire Red you can find Oddish, but in Leaf Green you will find Bellsprout... in Ultra Violet, you can find BOTH Oddish and Bellsprout.

There are 2 instances where you are given a choice between 2 Pokemon. In Mt. Moon you choose between Kabuto and Omanyte (by picking a fossil) and in Saffron you pick either Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan after defeating the Karate Master.
In Ultra Violet you are allowed to take BOTH Fossils and BOTH fighting Pokemon. This makes it so there is not random location with these rare Pokemon residing. It would be silly to find extinct Pokemon chilling out on Route 14 wouldn't it.
The 3 starter Pokemon are scattered throughout the land. They are rare and in logical locations. Prof. Oak was a real traveler back in his youth.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=JhsytWE0NOU

Pokemon that you need to trade to evolve have been modified so they evolve in some other way now. You don't need to trade to do anything. Even Pokemon above 151 that would require you to trade with an item now evolve without trading, either by stone or level or some other logical manner.
That includes Eevee and her night/day evolutions. Fire Red has no clock, so Umbreon and Espeon were impossible to get... now they are not. (no I did not add a clock)

All these, along with Mew being added in an undisclosed location, that covers all of the first generation and nearly all of the second generation Pokemon.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=PP-WirG2SDs

For the few remaining Gen 2 Pokemon that you could not originally aquire in Fire Red or Leaf Green, I added them all in the Sevii Islands. All the ones (plus some) that belonged in Altering Cave are there, and all the rest are hidden throughout the islands in logical locations.
Getting Hooh and Lugia and Dioxis is now possible without going to a Nintendo event. You get to travel to the last 2 islands and catch them as if you had attended the event, you simply buy the ticket at the store and take the boat as normal.
The final Pokemon that need to be added are the 3 mystical dogs; Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.
In Fire Red or Leaf Green, one dog is released based on your choice of Pokemon at the beginning of the game. That dog is then released into the wilderness of Kanto and you must find him and catch him...

What about the other 2?
You cannot get them in Fire Red or Leaf Green without trading. I had to implement new locations with new events that allowed players to catch the other 2 dogs. the correct 2 dogs.
So if you look hard enough in Kanto you might just find the 2 dogs that are not roaming around chilling by the road or perhaps in a cave somewhere.

Based on which starting Pokemon you chose, you may find any of the 3 in either location.
Charmander has Suicune roaming Kanto, Raikou in location 1 and Entei in location 2.
Bulbasaur has Entei roaming Kanto, Suicune in location 1 and Raikou in location 2.
Squirtle has Raikou roaming Kanto, Entei in location 1 and Suicune in location 2.

There has been some store and text modifications to match the new layout of Pokemon and new events. For example, Fire Red and Leaf Green have no sun stones... you cannot evolve Sunkern without a sun stone. So now sun stones are available in the Pokemart.
下载地址:
购买主题 已有 1 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:29 , Processed in 0.107986 second(s), 41 queries .