Pokemon: Metallic Silver【RMXP英文】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2016-3-7 11:33:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=101202
http://www.zeharsh.info/pokemon-metallic-silver/
其实这是作者10年前的作品,只是现在再次放出下载。

Introduction:
This is by far the biggest project I have ever been a part of. It was my first ever attempt at making a game. Ever since I was a child I have had an (unhealthy) obsession of the Pokemon series of video games. One day I decided to recreate my favorite Pokemon game, Silver Version, in GBA inspired graphics with a major plot twist. I started Pokemon Metallic Silver back in 2005 when I was still in Middle School and worked on it until my senior year of High School before shifting focus to my Pokemon Java Engine and then eventually to my Pokemon Android Engine. Those two engines would not exist if I never originally started Pokemon Metallic Silver. Both of these newer projects reuse resources and ported code originally found in Pokemon Metallic Silver. The most interesting thing about Pokemon Metallic Silver is that it is the most polished project I have ever created, this can most likely be attributed to the fact that it has literally been worked on for over 10 years and the base of the game, Pokemon Essentials, has had more features added and has been polished extremely well by Maruno. I still update Pokemon Metallic Silver from time to time, especially with a focus of removing bugs. I have done my best to ensure that the current release has no bugs, it is fully playable up to right after the Sudowoodo encounter/defeat/capture before Ecruteak City.

Pokemon Metallic Silver has had a rough life over the years and more than 1 team, which now only consists of me, myself, and I. I have released the RMXP source project, so now anyone can now download the entire RMXP game project and play or continue developing upon Pokemon Metallic Silver. I (and by extension the original members of the Darkstar Inc’s various teams) will not be continuing this project.

Story:
The player begins their journey from New Bark Town, running an errand for Professor Elm to Mr. Pokemon’s house to discover what he was so excited about. Elm supplies the player with one of three Pokemon, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile, for this errand. After Mr. Pokemon’s discovery turns out to be an Egg, the player returns to New Bark, only to find that a suspicious red-haired boy seen lurking outside of Elm’s lab earlier has stolen one of Elm’s Pokemon— the one that the player’s choice is weak to, coincidentally. Upon defeating him and returning to New Bark, the player gives the name of the boy) to a police officer who has come to investigate the incident. Elm is amazed by the Egg and insists on studying it, allowing the player to keep the Pokemon they traveled with as a starter Pokemon. From here, he encourages the player to journey across Johto and challenge the eight Gym Leaders, Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, and Clair, and eventually the Pokemon League (though this is a long way off). With the first Gym in nearby Violet City, the player heads off on their adventure.

The player will also take a detour to the Orange Islands once he/she reaches Olivine City. This is an entirely new subplot that involves the player being forced to fight an organization known as Darkstar Inc. Darkstar Inc. is an evil organization that steals Pokemon and sells them on the Black Market as well as sacrifices them in hopes to resurrect the the Devil Pokemon, Catablog. One of Darkstar Inc.’s higher members has captured Lugia, and is seen returning to Darkstar Inc.’s base in the Orange Islands. What will happen next?

下载地址:
购买主题 已有 1 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

繁华都市的喧闹

积分

水中王者勋章Lv1时光印记Lv.1

利欧路 Lv:31
发表于 2016-3-30 11:01:10 | 显示全部楼层
10年前已經這麼強大了!強
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 16:33 , Processed in 0.100191 second(s), 46 queries .