Pokémon Korosu【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2016-7-12 21:02:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原贴:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=372483
作者:Crizzle (Outlaw和CAWPS作者) - 该作者制作完成才会发布
Hello yet again PokéCommunity! I am Crizzle aka Chris Rose and I'm here to present with what should be my best hack(by default since the others sucked), Pokémon Korosu!

Before you skim through most of this text, take a glance at the features and the screenshots, and (hopefully) download, please read the Bugs section.

Introduction
Pokemon Korosu is vastly different than my previous hacks, which both often tried to be "funny". This hack is a bit more serious(as you can tell as Korosu means "to kill" in Japanese). Despite that, this hack is still in the same messed up universe as Pokemon Outlaw and could even be considered a sequel of Pokemon Outlaw. You don't have to play Outlaw to understand the hack's story but events from Outlaw are referred to. Here's a recap of relevant events from Outlaw, so no one has to suffer(or enjoy) going through that one just to play this one:

Pokemon Outlaw is the story of a young man who has grown up in the desolate slums of Pallet Town. But he eventually gets a Pokemon and goes a journey throughout Kanto. On this journey, he collects gym badges, fights the Police, fights Team Rocket and even finds cringe-worthy romance.
But Kanto is very different from the Kanto most of us know. Kanto is full of drug use, stupidity, corruption, crime and savagery. The source of this corruption is from the arrival of a powerful group of foreigners lead by the mysterious CJ. As the player challenges the Pokemon League, CJ forces Lance to kill the other challengers and the Elite four in order to introduce a tougher group of trainers, known as the Death Ninja. The player eventually defeats the death ninja, Lance, and even CJ and his obnoxiously overpowered team(Suicune, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mew and Mewtwo). CJ is forced out of Kanto and player scores with his girlfriend. The end.

This summary leaves a lot and frankly isn't a great summary but it'll do.
okémon Korosu is initially a story of revenge, based partially(not really) on my favorite movie Kill Bill(Vol 1, Vol 2 was good but not nearly as good as Vol 1).
This is a story of a young lady who finds herself in a difficult situation. Her family has been killed and she has been kidnapped by a harsh, mafia-like criminal group and has been doomed into a life of human slavery. PredictablyEventually, she escapes(with some help) and she sets out for a quest to get revenge against those who have ruined her life. That's the 1st part of the story. The 2nd part of the story will have more to do with Pokemon Outlaw.

The game will take place in two very familiar regions. At first it will take place in the Sevii Islands. The 2nd part it will take place in Kanto. Both are very different from their originals. The Sevii Islands have become unstable and nearly all of them are controlled by different criminal groups of varying degrees of strength. Kanto is affected by the events Pokemon Outlaw and is in a grim condition, much different from the Kanto we all know and love.

WARNING: While this game is not as stupidly vulgar as Outlaw, it's incredibly dark and violent. There's also a couple instances of pretty bad profanity. It'd definitely get at least T(if not M) on ESRB.

I'm really happy that I can make a hack like this one because I wasn't good enough of a ROM hacker to make this when I first started last year. This would be the kind of hack, I would have made at the start but I had to settle for editing a lot of text and making it "funny"(and being quite successful at it apparently.)

Features
Unlike my previous nostalgic hacks, I've decided to modernize a little bit so the features could be a little more appealing. (The tiles are still pretty nostalgic though.)

-Physical/Special/Status Split(surprisingly easy to implement). Applies common sense to the battle experience.

-BW2 repel system that asks if you want to use another repel after your repel is finished(provided that you have another repel of the same kind).

-Some Gen 4-6 pokemon. Still mostly gen 1-3 pokemon but I decided to add some of my favs from other gens(spoiler: mostly as opponents. Though one will be given to you. ). It's a very small list of Gen 4-6 pokes. Here's the list:
Shinx and it's evolutions
Leafeon(Leaf Stone), Glaceon(New Item: Ice Stone)
Roserade(Leaf Stone, IRC), Weavile(Ice Stone)
Gallade(Moon Stone on a Kirlia before it turns into a Gardevoir at lvl 35. Yes, there can be Female Gallade... Insert offensive gender identity joke here to distract from my lazyness
Lucario and 4 other pokemon that you'll have to play the game to find out!

-Pokemon Tournament instead of Elite Four/Pokemon League. 64 trainer tournament, inspired my love for american college basketball and their 68 team "March Madness tournament". Hopefully, it'll be an enjoyable experience.

-A completely new story, a bunch of new events and characters. I'd call it a new and unique Pokemon journey. Not merely a 8 badges, evil team, Elite four kind of game.

-Main character kills a LOT of people. Probably unprecedented in any Pokemon hack.

-No waiting to get running shoes. You get to run at the start of the freaking game. Why do you need special shoes to run? Also can run indoors.

-Fixed that stupid trainer facing thing that made no sense,so you actually face the trainer if the trainer challenges you.

-Trade evos by moon stone(some by water stone).

-Still NO FISHING. DEATH TO FISHING! (Honestly, I don't hate fishing. I just have no motivation to make fishing overworld sprites.)

-Here's good spot for a warning that this game will probably get really difficult at various points, particularly in the beginning(where you're kind of put in a tough spot).
-Also a good spot to tell you that the starter Pokemon for this game should be really obvious by now. If you still don't know, play the game and find out.

Screenshots

Bugs
There will be bugs. I don't know how but there will be bugs. Half of them won't make any sense but I've learned that no matter how hard you try there will be bugs.
Also, I have no editor, so I'm good for a bunch of typos. And I'll definitely spell weird wrong as wierd("I before E except after C" Stupid 4th grade english teacher. Ruined me for LIFE.)
Here's a list of known bugs that are fairly minor(may contain some spoilers)
Very small chance(less than .1%) that you lose before battling admin Sergi in game's opening sequence. There's 0 percent chance of this happening if the player plays with the intention of victory and a very low chance even if player intentionally tries to lose. If player loses, they'll be sent to cinnabar gym, completely screwing up the game. It's not an issue as this part is set up for the player to win the early skirmishes.

in 1st room that you're in, there's some minor issue with movement permissions and the bed.
can't enter 5/fortune island in any way other than boat. That means if you lost in 5 island, you'll be sent to 4 island poke center(or whatever poke center you were at last).

Pokedex data on the gen 4-6 pokemon size and footprints will not be accurate. Got lazy there.

Didn't test breeding with new pokes, so who knows what will happen if you breed with a Luxray.

Thunder and Ice fang are in the game but they don't work exactly like they do in the Gen 4-6 games.

Going on birth island might(or might not) screw up the music in the game. I didn't bother fixing it because there isn't much else to do after that point.

Please feel free to report any bugs you find. If the bug is major enough, I'll make a new patch to fix it.
Also note that some bugs may arise because of patching issues and may be out of my hands.

Awards:
I'll spare you guys the mom/gf/sis jokes this time.

I probably won't get any awards but I'll probably put links of Poketubers who play this game here or something.

Credits(these are just some of the credits. The rest are in the end game credits):
Glasikino for the sprite I decided to use for the main character.
Diegoisawesome just for being awesome. (As well as his guides and tools)
FBI and Joexv helped me with one particular ASM routine.
Spherical Ice. Mr. Ice is an inspiration. Also got some OW sprites from him and Mr. DollStreak.
Doesn'tknowhowtoplay, Jambo51 and Darthatron for making that PSS patch and the latter two for the icons.
Kyledove(of Serebii I think), El Diabeetus, Rodriguezjames55,danny 317, Dionen and Vendily for their sprites that were used for some opponents in the game.
Supersoursky of romhack.me for resized ds trainer sprites
Move animation credits: Romancandle, Dream engine, Chaos Rush
Let me know if I've forgotten somebody.

下载地址:
购买主题 已有 8 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.1论坛十周年纪念物

发表于 2016-7-13 02:26:57 | 显示全部楼层
zhong yu chu lai la
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1论坛十周年纪念物

发表于 2016-7-13 09:49:37 | 显示全部楼层
那这个应该是完成版本啦???有爱支持一番
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分

袋龙 Lv:27
发表于 2016-7-13 20:53:19 | 显示全部楼层
全英文。。OMG
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 01:28 , Processed in 0.111735 second(s), 54 queries .