Moemon Fire Red Revival Project v2.6.2【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2023-9-18 07:59:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 jiangzhengwenjz 于 2023-10-31 09:09 编辑

原贴:https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/40418-ips-moemon-fire-red-revival-project-updated-9-17-2019/
作者:Moetal

已经多年没有更新,近年来和Mega Moemon Firered Version这种比较"全面"的改版相比,也没有了什么关注度。
除了精灵修改为Moemon,其他都和原版火红完全一样,所以理论上也是可以通关,并且兼容各路randomizer的。

题外话... 这类改版我觉得还是更适合直接放出素材让玩家自行使用,这样要灵活很多。否则要么就是像这种改版一样没什么玩点,要么就是像MMFR那样被老旧的engine拖累,bug一堆也不知怎么解决。或者干脆就是上decomp,这是最好的

Moemon Fire Red Revival Project FAQ:

About Moemon in general:

Q. What is moemon?
A. Moe Pokemon.  Pokemon as "moe" human-like characters.

Q. What does "moe" mean?
A. "Moe is a Japanese term used in connection with manga or anime to describe something precious, usually (but not

always) the ideal of youthful and innocent femininity. Written with the kanji for "to bud or sprout" (萌), the concept covers

a range of ideal behaviour for youthful female characters in manga or anime."

Q. So... Pokemon as cute little girls?
A. Mostly, yeah.  Exceptions are made for Pokemon with a 100% male gender ratio, which will be male Moemon.

Q. I see the word "gijinka" used sometimes.  What does that mean?
A. Gijinka is a Japanese term meaning anthropomorphism.  It is written in kanji as 擬人化.  Basically, it means to take

something non-human and make it human-like.

About spriting:

Q. I found some sprites online, can you use them?
A. Maybe.  Chances are pretty good that they've already been posted in the thread or are in McMagister's Moemon

sprite collection linked in the OP.  If you're sure they're new, however, you can share them.

Q. I'd like to help with drawing sprites.  How do I get started?
A. Find a sprite that needs to be revamped and use your favorite image editor to work on it.

Q. What image editing software should I use?
A. Anything that lets you pick colors, draw single pixels and save as png files.  MS Paint, Paint.Net, Gimp, Photoshop,

etc.  Whatever you feel most comfortable using.

Q. What are the technical specifications of a sprite?
A. The front and back sprites are each 64x64 pixels.  While it doesn't matter how many colors you use while working on

a sprite, no more than 16 colors, including the background color, can be used for the final image that will be imported

into the game/put into the patch.  This is due to a technical limitation of the GBA.  It is a good idea to keep that color

limit in mind while working on a sprite.  The shiny variation of each Pokemon must be identical to the normal variation,

but has a separate 16 color palette.  A full set of sprites for one Pokemon would be a 256x64 image with 4 sprites from

left to right: normal front, shiny front, normal back, and shiny back.

Q. What's the difference between the front sprite and the back sprite?
A. The front sprite typically shows the front of the Pokemon.  This is the opposing one you see on the right side of the

battle screen in-game.  The back sprite typically shows the back of the Pokemon.  It is the one on the left side of the

battle screen in-game that's on your team.  The back sprite can have cutoff at the bottom, in other words, the image

looks like it continues farther down, but doesn't.  The bottom of the back sprite will be covered by the attack menu in-

game.

Q. How do I share my work?
A. Save your image as a png file and upload it to your favorite image sharing website (tinypic, imgur, postimg,

photobucket, etc.)  To make it easier for others to see the details, double the size of the image from 64x64 to 128x128

before uploading it.  Use img tags in your forum post with the link to the image.

Q. I'm not good at drawing pixel art.  Is there anything else I can do to help?
A. You can give constructive criticism, share designs and ideas, share your opinion, and give encouragement.

Credit to numerous Japanese sprite artists, BakaSchwarz, RacheLucario, McMagister, DiaryProduct, Eggplant, Kickern, CrookedWings427, laGashetaHardcore, toottoot and other spriters and updaters.

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dRHJ3MUEB4GkS2dSOIm8-Q 提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

补丁备份:
Moemon Fire Red Revival Project v2.6.2.bps (3.39 MB, 下载次数: 7)
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

踏往他乡的期盼

积分
发表于 2023-10-30 09:49:10 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2023-10-31 14:12:27 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
考古中。。。系统出题真是刁钻,有些我居然不会答。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

踏往他乡的期盼

积分
发表于 2023-11-29 19:12:42 | 显示全部楼层
謝謝大老
不過系統出題真的有難
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

踏往他乡的期盼

积分
发表于 2024-3-11 13:38:46 | 显示全部楼层
謝ˋ謝  系統有的 真要想好一ˋ陣子
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

手举徽章的兴奋

积分
发表于 2024-3-30 02:48:28 | 显示全部楼层
:L 这都要隐藏啊……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:00 , Processed in 0.112095 second(s), 59 queries .