勋章券

踏入阳光的成就

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2023-9-20 18:27:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
把宝可梦改成现实动物的改版,一共有80种动物。
原址:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=424015

Hello everybody, I made a new rom hack with animals instead of pokemon. The name "pokemal" might be changed in the future.
This mod is complete although more species and elements will be added later.

Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ls ... kemal_beta.ips/file
Apply the patch on pokémon Fire Red US 1.0. ! Make sure it's 1.0.

Adjust the save options before starting the party !
*On Visualboyadvance: Go to "options" ; "emulator" ; "save type" and choose Automatic and Flash 128K. Then, put the files (emulator and rom) in the same folder.
There must not be a save file (".sav") in the folder before opening the rom.
*On Myboy Free(or Myboy): go to "Settings", "advanced", "cartridge save type" and choose "flash 128k". A video tutorial on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV-KmED_XR8

Big changes
*80 species, including some legendaries and evolutions of course
*New intro animation and title screen
*New maps
*New battle backgrounds
*New story
*IV/EV rater added (you can check EVs and IVs of your party pokémal)
*Higher difficulty (mainly because starters are weaker)

Story

The boss of Team Scale, Valdo, wants to capture the legendary beast: the dragon. He settles his headquarters in Jade Town and he starts a research through the country.
You still fight against gym leaders and the league of course.

Guide
Follow these steps if you can't progress in the game. From the 1st town to the 3rd town, you shouldn't have big difficulties to progress though.
When you get past gold tunnel, go to the south of route 17 to reach Zircon City. After beating the gym leader, go to the east on route 15 and continue until you meet a bear blocking the road. Catch it or defeat it and go to Iodine City to the west.
Now you can't go further unless you beat the gym leader. But you need the HM Cut to get to the gym. So, you need first to go to Lane's house (in Iodine), he gives you a ticket for the SS Anne (ferry). Get on the ferry and find the captain to have the HM cut.

After beating Iodine's gym leader, you can surf. Catch a beaver on route 12 if you want to use the HM, but you will have an item that lets you surf without the HM later in the story anyway.
Once you're at Marble City, beat Team Scale in Silph Co. to continue your journey. Then you can reach Crystal City to the north. After beating Crystal City's leader, an event will happen, lane asks you to go to sevii islands to capture the dragon (to prevent team scale from capturing it). Make sure to get many hyper balls and a good party before going there.
After that event, you can dive in route 19 to get past the guards of Jade Town.

The fossils can be revived after beating the league only, I thought it would be too easy to revive them before the league, but tell me what you think about it, I can reconsider it.
The guard in the house of Route 4 is gone after beating the league too.

Pokedex (pokemal list) :
Spoiler:
Monkey -> chimpanzee (lvl.16)
Chimpanzee -> gorilla (lvl.36)
Gorilla
Cat -> lynx (lvl.16)
Lynx -> tiger (lvl.36)
Tiger
Goldfish -> barracuda (lvl.16)
Barracuda -> shark (lvl.36)
Shark
Ant
Butterfly
Wasp
Bird -> eagle (lvl.23)
Eagle -> phoenix (fire stone)
Phoenix
Rat
Rabbit
Bat
Crow
Owl
Boar
Spider
Scorpion
Beaver
Puppy -> dog (lvl.18)
Dog
Fox -> coyote (lvl.22)
Coyote
Wolf -> werewolf (moon stone)
Werewolf
Deer
Horse
Camel
Hen
Rooster
Pig
Ibex
Bull
Bear cub -> bear (lvl.30)
Bear
Polar bear cub -> polar bear (lvl.30)
Polar bear
Panther
Cheetah
Lion
Hippopotamus
Rhinoceros
Elephant
Giraffe
Zebra
Kangaroo
Crab
Jellyfish
Octopus
Dolphin
Orca
Whale
Piranha
Frog
Turtle
Lizard
Crocodile
Snake -> anaconda (lvl.16)
Anaconda -> titanoboa (lvl.50)
Titanoboa
Penguin
Walrus
Yeti
Mammoth
Blob -> water/spark/lava blob (water/thunder/fire stone)
Water blob
Spark blob
Lava blob
Stegosaurs
Diplodocus
Pterosaur
Triceratops
Raptor
T-rex
Dragon

Bad points

I have tested the game and there is no bug, but I may have missed some of them. By the way I'm looking for a beta tester to check many specific things.
I will add more information about pokemal, items, stuff... it's just a matter of time. I'm waiting for your feedback about the difficulty and the eventual bugs or mistakes, it's necessary for the development of the game.
This version works fine and the game ends after the league, there is a kind of post-league mission.
You can really have a good game experience playing this version, despite the missing elements and problems:
-Some places are not used due to a lack of legendaries (Seafoam Islands for example)
-No roamers at the end of the game. They will be added in the next update.
-No ultimate move (from the move tutor in cape brink), I couldn't figure out how to edit the moves...
-Some cries are missing (I just used original pokemon cries for the missing ones).
-Some back sprites are ugly, that's why I really need a good sprite artist. The drawing style is not the same between all the animal sprites, and sometimes their size is not proportional to the size they should have.
-Some gym leader and character sprites are not changed (OWs and in-battle sprite), gyms are not really different either. And the trainers in the 7th gym don't react when they see the player.
-Type advantages are not changed but the strategy can be improved. There are no psychic-type animals for example, most pokemal are normal-type.
-The difficulty is pretty high at the beginning.
-TMs are not all available.
-The position of the player's head is incorrect on the world map when he's in Copper Town and Gold City. Besides, some blue blocks show up on the world map at the bottom right corner...
-A bug with the character appearing suddenly on route 21, a tree on route 16...
-Some items don't work correctly or don't work at all: banana, raspberry, tomato, apple, watermelon and pineapple.
-Some color bugs: the photo of the printer (game corner) and some other ones.
-Some grass tiles (savanna and snow areas) are not animated.

Future projects

*The 1st thing to update is the sprites, I will need a good artist to have a "mature" style, like a realistic style. For example the rabbit (front sprite) is not cartoonish, he really looks like a rabbit, unlike the turtle for instance.
Many back sprites have to be changed anyway, and some icons too.

*OWs and in-battle sprites of characters/gym leaders need to be changed/added.

*Adding more species, more evolutions: mythological monsters, mega-evolutions maybe... adding the 3 roamers first and foremost.

*Adding animal cries: if somebody's good at making sound effects, it would be interesting to make the missing cries.

*Changing the gyms and fixing the little bugs.

Credits
The credits go to Emad'art (Valdo sprites), Innermobius (bear and rooster backsprite), Pixelmind (dragon front and back sprite), Manveru89 (yeti), SovanJedi (stegosaurus front sprite), Alundra (phoenix sprite), Heroes of Might and Magic (boar, lizard and some others), Ragnarok Online (crab backsprite), Vixendra (backsprite of turtle), Trickster Online (backsprite of fish and scorpion), Rhapsody (backsprite of eagle), Whimsicality and Hobo Joe (gym leader sprites), Amanda A. (titanoboa) and Animal Crossing Wild World (item sprites, fish, bugs[.]).
I may have forgotten some people though !

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ruaF4vSSifVs68uWuhBbbw
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

评分

参与人数 1积分 +15 现金 +30 收起 理由
jiangzhengwenjz + 15 + 30

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:03 , Processed in 0.094971 second(s), 38 queries .