积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2023-10-2 02:06:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 RX3E 于 2024-1-1 23:22 编辑

原址:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=499913

是MAGM活动中制作的短改版,流程大概3-4小时。

WHAT DID I CLICK ON?

Hey there, this was my submission for Anthroyd's "Make a Good Map 7" contest, also known as MAGM 7.
This contest is a 30-day game jam, which requires participants to create a short game that takes place within one general area made of many different submaps. The participants are given a theme/type of map to create (e.g. Island, rural route, castle, etc.)
and a variety of gimmicks they can choose from. The map must contain a beginning and ending credits of some sort, including credits for used assets and resources of course. MAGM 7's theme was "tourist trap" and the gimmick I chose was "Something is off. You want to investigate?". The hack itself, known as Pokémon: Shiron Castle is a prequel story to my main hack in development, which features themes and ideas taken from it. The theme and gimmick seemed to go well with the type of vibe and mystery I like to write, which is why I decided on it for my submission.

THE STORY

You are a delivery boy tasked with delivering an item to someone named Javier who lives in Daiman Village, a small, history-rich rural village within the region of Tauron. When reaching Javier's house, you learn that he's gone to the nearby castle located to the west of the village, as he felt that there was something wrong there, which prompts his mother to ask you to look for him as he's been gone for a long time. Upon visiting the castle, you find yourself in the bustling "ancient battles fair", a festivity which celebrates the region of Shiron's transformation into modern day Tauron after the tyrant king Tasqui-Shiron fell and his monarch was demolished. The player faces many opponents within the castle, including channelers who try to contact the spirits of the castle to learn more about their history, and knight cosplayers who specialize in training steel-types. You will learn much more about the history of Shiron Castle, the history of Tauron, and the former alliances and enemies both within and outside the region. What happens next? Does the player find Javier in the castle? Well, I don't want to spoil everything, so please enjoy this story-driven experience!

GAMEPLAY

- This hack is an estimated 3-4 hours long with a large amount of rooms and places to explore.
- Includes Pokémon up to gen 8, with updated movesets and some modern mechanics.
- Fairy type is implemented.
- A sprawling map with many parts to it.
- Many options for Pokémon and held items the player can buy/use, allowing for great replay value.
- 17 new songs across the game, all with a brand new melody.
- Custom tilesets.
- Fun and interesting dialogue and characters.
- Updated version of the original entry, with rebalancing, polish, and new other stuff.
- Other stuff I forgot to mention.

CREDITS

- Pokeemerald by the awesome fellows over at Pret.
- Pokeemerald expansion by the equally awesome nerds at Rom Hack Hideout.
- Aveontrainer for the knight overworld sprite (which were edited by me.)
- Pyredrid for various new Pokémon overworld sprites (also edited by me.)
- "Follow me" mechanic by Ghoulslash.
- Anthroyd for hosting this really cool contest.

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/11UYlJ3fKZyk_DYc0IB8DKQ
提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

评分

参与人数 1积分 +15 现金 +30 收起 理由
jiangzhengwenjz + 15 + 30

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:52 , Processed in 0.099661 second(s), 38 queries .