Touhoumon Gaiden Milestone 1.331【RMXP英文】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2023-10-4 09:11:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原贴:http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/forum/index.php?topic=277.0
作者:SoulfulLex

进度未知,2014年最后一次更新。

Touhoumon Gaiden is an experiment, one that aims to answer the question above. It is a 1.8-based game made in Pokémon Essentials and the result of nearly a year's worth of hypothesizing and a little inspiration. Put another way, I'm the loser that decided to go ahead and make a Touhoumon fangame with my own spin of how I think it would fit into Pokémon's Gen 5 rather than keep talking about it.

At the time of writing this, the game is still a Work-In-Progress. "Milestone" is just a term I use in place of "Demo" or "Alpha / Beta / Gamma". However, I hope that it won't deter you from trying it out or from sharing your opinions.

~ Story ~
What story? If you're talking about the plot of the game, it's basically Pokémon Gold and Silver with Touhoumon and some maps inspired by Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Anyone that has played either should know the story, but in case you don't, you travel the region of Johto and raise a team of capable 'mons all the while beating Gyms and keeping Team Rocket out of the news, ultimately becoming strong enough to face the Elite Four and become the Champion. It's that simple.

Oh, and there are some changes to the general script for flavor, but if you've played Pokémon Gold or Silver, you know the story.

~ Gameplay ~
As I've mentioned above, Touhoumon Gaiden is a 1.8-based Touhoumon Game with the intent of bringing it to Generation 5's mechanics. The base of the game, Pokémon Essentials, already has Generation 5 mechanics programmed within. Touhoumon 1.8 at its core, however, and with the exception of the Physical / Special move split and some moves named after moves present in later Generations, is still Gen 3. I decided to take a few liberties in addition to the above:
All Touhou Project characters up until Hopeless Masquerade, along with some unofficial characters, are in-game.
More than 300 new moves, along with moves present in Generation 5, to make use of. Some puppets have had their movesets changed to make use of them.
49 new TMs.
1.8's Wind-Type has reverted to Electric.
A new Wind-Type exists. For reference, it is super-effective against Fire, Flying, and Miasma-types, and is weak against Nature and Ice-types.
New Puppets and shard evolutions.
Shard evolutions now learn moves at any point rather than at the level their Chibi form naturally evolves at (i.e. cKeine naturally evolves at Level 32. If she was evolved into AKeine, she normally won't learn any level-up moves until after Level 32 unless the Move Relearner teaches her any. This game rectifies that issue).
A toggle-able and completely optional Challenge Mode, making the game as hard as you want it to be (Not fully implemented).
Gym Leader rematches prior to taking on the Elite Four.
Features some added areas present in Heart Gold / Soul Silver, including Routes 47, 48, and the Safari Zone.

As for why you may not want to play this game:

There is no Speed-Up button. Speed button is present as of Milestone 1.33
To reflect the changes in movesets, ALMOST ALL PUPPETS have had their stat spread changed.
Some Puppets have had their abilities switched with ones present in Generation 5 (i.e. Nazrin getting Super Luck instead of Sand Veil).
Ten Desires cast is NOT based on Shoddy / Emerald 1.8.
As of 1.331, the game uses the Black and White Experience Formula.
This game is NOT finished. (Milestone 1.331 currently goes up to Ecruteak City)
As of Milestone 1.331, only AKeine, Mimi-chan, and Ruukoto exist as Shard Evolutions. The remaining cast needs to have their movesets created.
Challenge Mode at this time is only limited to the first time Gym Leaders are challenged.
Games made in Pokémon Essentials can only be played on a computer.

~ Obligatory Credits Section ~
Pokémon (c) Game Freak and Nintendo

Pokémon Essentials was made by Poccil and Flameguru, and is currently maintained by Maruno.
Controls Option and Show Species Intro Scripts for Essentials made by -FL-

Title Screen Song (Theme of Eastern Story) (c) ZUN

Touhoumon in general (Sprites included) made by Hemoglobin_A1C

Game Tracks were composed by the makers of Touhoumon 1.8, Pokémon Vega, Pokémon Golden Sun (Ealgrete), and Pokémon Liquid Crystal (Linkandzelda)

Many of the new moves were based on moves found in The Pokémon Factory. Some of the moves I elected to adopt are not fully functional and have thus been benched to be fixed in a later Milestone.

All other resources are credited to their respective owners.

Special thanks to DerxwnaKapsyla for the initial development of Touhoumon Essentials and subsequent inspiration, as well as the Shoddy Forum for ideas here and there.

And lastly, you the player, for taking the time to try a Touhoumon game with an updated perspective.

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lecuT5c_hRpZYRdQlVuV0g 提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:52 , Processed in 0.116205 second(s), 39 queries .