Gary's Mod beta 2.04【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2023-10-23 10:41:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=364713
作者:Teh Blazer

以对手为主角的改版,进度到Kannen Islands。

Introduction
We've all played through the base Fire Red game as the silent protagonist, destroying Team Rocket with a team of Pokemon we assembled in less that 24 hours. However there is always one unsung hero, a man who's deeds go largely unnoticed. The man who lives in the shadows, having his heroism marked away by his largely narcissistic attitude. Live the story of your rival and discover the truth behind what really went down in the Kanto region.

I really decided to do this hack because there was a distinct lack of rival's point of view hacks that have a lot of potential to be great. Also because 90% of the maps are made so all I really need to do is script which lightens the load a bit for me. It's a great opportunity to put a twist on the classic RBY/FrLg story and to connect the dots between the two.

Storyline
History is always told by the victor, it is always being rewritten by the triumphant to erase the failed party's accomplishments. That's why everyone knows of Ash and his Team Rocket-ending journey through Kanto. Very few, however, know the entire story. Truth is, there was another 10 year old boy who managed to save Kanto from behind the scenes. Play as your former rival Gary as he travels throughout the region, reliving his untold tale.

Travel through deeper caves, underground corridors, and hidden passageways as you uncover the truth behind Kanto's biggest threat yet. History may be written by the victor, but the truth will always shine through.

Features
-Revamped Places. A few places have been altered slightly to make sense of the world surrounding it. I'd rather keep Kanto intact so there will be hardly any original areas that will change.
-New Areas. Since you're exploring an untold story, it only makes sense that there are a few unseen places to go along with it. It's not gonna be anything crazy like an entire new region, but a few more areas are added to flesh out some previously unremarkable locations.
-MrDollSteak Patch. Pretty much a standard in hacks these days, the patch gives us Physical/Special Split, Fairy type, new moves, etc.
-New Evolution Methods. Eevee evolves into its forms through evolution stones now (including Umbreon/Espeon). Previous "special condition evolutions" (mostly involving trading) will be changed as well.
-Not all Pokemon are catchable. Not really needed to be said but important enough to mention. Too many hacks get bogged down with having the player catch all 70000 Pokemon, leaving 20 new Pokemon in each route. This is not that kind of hack, all Kanto Pokemon with a few Jhoto and Hoenn Pokemon will be available in the game at some point. If you have a special Pokemon you absolutely need in the game, give me a holler and I'll see what I can do.

Bugs
-Getting paralyzed while in the tutorial fight doesn't actually paralyze you
-Fishing/Flying sprites not replaced (fixed for beta 3)
-Mega Gyarados doesn't have sprites yet
-While you're reviving a fossil wild Pokemon battles are disabled (fixed for beta 3)
-Eevee has no "Lv" next to its level
-Leftovers doesn't update the HP bar when HP is recovered

Credits
Mr DollSteak's Patch: MrDollSteak
Gary Backsprite: Shadows
VS Animation: Derlo, Alisa180
Fire Red Hacked Engine: JPAN
Gary Overworld Sprites: Cranhic

Tools Used
Advance Map 1.92 - Lu-Ho
A-Trainer - Hackmew
Free Space Finder - Hackmew
XSE - Hackmew
NTME - D-Trogh
Advance Series - Wichu
Nameless Sprite Editor - Link12552
Pokemon Game Editor - Gamer2020

FAQ
Q. What ever happened to your old Black/White Demake?
A. I've still got it on my hard drive somewhere, what happened was I messed up somewhere expanding moves and it causes the game to freeze after taking certain actions. It's almost got a completed beta, it's just I lost motivation to port everything onto a clean ROM and use MrDs Patch so the battles won't be messed up. Still if people want a buggy beta, I can release it.

Q. When will you be updating?
A. Life unfortunately gets in the way and updates will be sporadic and sparse. I'm more of a solo worker anyways and taking screenshots and updating is good but I'm just far too lazy to take the time to do it. I will be working on it however, just not so publicly.

Q. Once Prof. Oak leaves the lab, what do I have to do to trigger the next event? Do I have to wait a certain amount of time or...?
A. You pass the time by interacting with different things, it's wise to try to interact with anything and everything just to see what works. For instance, if you look at the signs, both say very different things. Same with the computer. Same with the pokedexs.
If that doesn't work
I didn't script the thing correctly in beta 2 when interacting with the items, so if you immediately press any directional arrows right after the text box closes, it can skip the Oak returning script and you're stuck there forever. To avoid it, just don't try to move while interacting/1 second after interacting with any signs while in the lab (just wait a brief second before moving). It has been fixed for beta 3.

Q. Gee Teh Blazer, are you sure those quotes you have up there are really said by people?
A. Yes, yes they are.

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/18t76OafQeI1X00wEEQpvmA 提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

补丁备份:
Gary's Mod beta 2.04.bps (885.06 KB, 下载次数: 0)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:13 , Processed in 0.100635 second(s), 42 queries .