Pokémon Red Lion beta 0.1.5【RMXP英文】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2023-12-3 15:14:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:https://www.pokecommunity.com/th ... rsion-0-1-5.414000/
作者:Obermarschall

进度挺高的,8道馆约20-30小时游戏时长。

In Pokémon Red Lion, you play as a soon-to-be professional Pokémon Trainer. Yes, being a Pokémon Trainer is a job and you won't start as 10-year old kid, no you will start in your mid-twenties and you live with your girlfriend. You start in the town of Esch-sur-Alzette which is in Luxembourg. You pick up your starter from the town hall and need to pass some exams at university in order to become a professional Pokémon Trainer.

Later on you travel all across Luxembourg, to collect the gym badges. You need them to qualify for the National Pokémon League. Besides you will also fight against an extreme left-wing and right-wing group. The extreme left-wing group wants a 'trainerless' society, while the extreme right-wing wants to keep autochthonous Pokémon of Luxembourg.

You will discover many dirty secrets behind the scenes, which I will not spoiler you of course... However, let me tell you this, you will travel in the past! Eventually after you finish your adventure in Luxembourg, you flee to Peru and hide your true identity; you will live your live as a new person. After your Peruvian adventure, you will compete in the Pokémon World Tournament and later on return to Luxembourg...to finish some business... So yes the so-called post-game will not be a post-game per se...

Progress​

--You are able to catch and have around 350-400 Pokémon, including Fakémon so far--
--You can play until the 8th gym--
--You can access 16 towns/cities--
--I think you can play around 20-30 hours already--
--There are around 40 accessible Fakémon-- (more to come)
--I finished to map most of Luxembourg. I only need to do the Capital--
--You can already use the car after some hours in the game--
--You can already use your bike after completing a side mission--
--around 350 Pokémon have their Albino and Melanite sprites correctly done and resized. Some are missing, others need to be resized--
--Hunger/thirst system totally implemented--
--Banking system totally implemeneted--
--Train and bus system totally implemented--
--Side missions for the starter town are totally implemented--
--Some side quest in Esch-Belval are also already implemented--

The starters will be Fakémon. They are called: Acoon, Charcoal and Jackalope. You will get your startes in the town hall.

Features​

*some Fakémon
*some custom Delta/Alola forms
*albino and melanite Pokémon exist too
*HM Fly is not usable, but instead you have a new system of travelling (you can take the train/bus) for that you can buy an 2-hour, daily or monthly ticket.
*you can skate, ride a bike or drive by car
*deep relationships with specific people
*banking system
*you are able to buy houses/plots/flats/...
*different Pokémon teams based on the region (when you flee from Luxembourg to Peru you have to start from 'zero' but later on you recover your old Pokémon of course)
*hunger/thirst system for the player

and much more.

CREDITS​

Pokémon: Nintendo/GameFreak
RPG Maker: Enterbrain
Pokémon Essentials: Maruno/Poccil/Flameguru
Ressources Gen 7 PBS:: Marin, Zeak6464, Tapu Fini, SpartaLazor, leparagon, BlackOutG5, Rune, M3rein, Rigbycwts, Rot8er_ConeX, James Davy, Luka S.J.
Project: Generation 6: mej71, WorldSlayer, Pokemon Sprites: http://www.pkparaiso.com/, /u/sicns, /u/Evolemon, Pikachumazzinga,
karstictrainer, TheDeKay, viperk1, SunakazeKun, Radical Raptr, RPD490, Takyon!, Pokegod7020, Drakath569, Florio, MrDeepDarkMind, snooper117
Fakémon: me, MaksimFadeev, Metehan A.
and many more. If I forgot some please tell me so.

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1b89-aqeHIY3XaJFCA29ryQ 提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:33 , Processed in 0.097672 second(s), 39 queries .