Yitria Resurrection Demo 1【RMXP英文】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2023-12-3 15:42:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:https://www.pokecommunity.com/threads/yitria-resurrection.421600/
作者:Derxwna Kapsyla

"On the ancient fields of Kaiyomi, a catastrophic battle between two entities occurred, resulting in the complete change of the Zirconial Continent forever... now, far into the future, their conflict will finally reach its conclusion."

Intro
Welcome back to another round of "Derxwna Makes Games", starring The Badman himself, Derxwna Kapsyla! Today's project is one that's near and dear to my heart, something I've been planning and working and reworking on over and over, on and off, for over a decade now. A project I refer to as "Yitria Resurrection". Yitria Resurrection is a Fangame built in the Essentials engine. It plays like your traditional game (Gym-Driven Story, League, etc), and will be relatively easy to get into (unlike my Touhoumon projects, which have the 36 element type chart from the depths of the Abyss).

Premise
The game itself tells the story of Robin Grace and their travels throughout the Yitria Region on their way to becoming strong enough to get recognized by the International Pokemon League Committee, and receive an invitation to the prestigious Grand League Tournament. To do this, they register for the Yitria League Circuit, which consists of the traditional fare of challenges for would-be Masters; the eight regional gyms, and the ever-challenging Pokemon League. The going isn't easy, as not all the Yitrian Leaders and Elite adhere to the traditional method of challenging trainers; from synthetic Pokemon to those associated with defensive strategies, going as far back as the ancient past to the far reaches of space, the Best of the Best choose to have their challengers build diverse teams, ready to take on anything.

Features
Every game has to have a list of features that makes them stand out, to really let the players know what sets this apart from the other games on the block. And, while this game may be simple, it does have its fair share of unique features! A list of them can be read below.
Pokemon and game mechanics up to the 6th Generation (the 7th Generation will be added- eventually! At the very least, certain aspects will be!)
A simple game, a simple plot. A goal to become the strongest trainer in the region, and an evil team to try and stop. We're really going back to our foundation here!
Regional Variants! ...When I get the proper sprites and code for some of them! :wacko:
Two new Pokemon, one of them being the well-known MissingNo itself, the "box legendary" of this game. It'll even have a unique ability just for it!
A Journal system so you can keep track of where you are in the game, as well as the sidequests you've undertaken.
A "Sandbox Mode" that, when the game is finished, will allow you to have total control over how you want to play the game. In the current demo releases, it is inaccessible and incomplete. You can see examples of how this works in my mod for Pokemon Reborn, as well as the Sandbox Mode for Touhoumon Purple made by Agastya.
That's it. No new types, no Shadow Pokemon, no second region, no super sprawling plot that'll take 100 hours to complete. This is me reigning myself back in, and using everything I've learned about game design, both in the philosophy and practicality, and putting it to use.
Other "features" that I've probably forgot to list, but will put here when I remember them!

Bugs & Issues
Tier 3 - Serious Game Breaking/Mechanic Altering Bugs
Nothing has been listed here yet!

Tier 2 - In the process of fixing
You might see a Black Void around the edge of some maps. While this doesn't break the game, it does look tacky. I am in the process of rectifying these, so if you notice any in the latest build please point them out to me!
Not really a bug but annoying; Some music tracks are too loud or quiet. I am in the process of adjusting the tracks so they're at a more uniform volume.
Some music tracks don't loop properly. If you spot one that doesn't, hit me up.

Tier 1 - Almost unnoticeable
Nothing has been listed here yet!

Tier 0 - I am fully aware of these and, for various reasons, cannot fix them
Move animations still use the generic Type-animations as part of Essentials. Unless you want to make custom animations for each and every move, this is unlikely to be rectified. I suggest playing with animations disabled.
Yes, I am aware several graphics are generic. They are placeholders until I can get some proper assets for NPCs. Please do not tell me of this, unless you are offering to rectify this issue yourself. In which case, please contact me at your leisure! Help is appreciated!

Credits
== Graphics ==
Kasael:
- Yitria Town Map

SoulfulLex:
- EV/IV Checker Screen

Pokemon Acanthite Team:
- "The Tileset"

Zexion21
- Pokemon League Logo (https://zexion21.deviantart.com/art/Unova-League-Symbol-200425379)

Mr. Gela
- Windowskin Pack (https://reliccastle.com/resources/196/)

Love Albatros
- Yitria Gym Badges
- Hibaktol Sprite

Deo:
- Icon rips from Gen official games

xUMG:
- Custom Pokeball Overworld Graphics

Princess-Phoenix, LunarDusk, Sparta
- Generation 6 Overworld Sprites

Amethyst & the Reborn Team
- Various tiles from Pokemon Reborn
- Battle backgrounds

Ulithium Dragon
- Various custom tiles (Sideways-facing TV, Reverse-ways facing TV)

Coronis:
- Leaf/Blue Trainer Sprite

ShadowGate31:
- Primal Dialga sprites
- Shadow Lugia sprites

KinectedWires
- Gen 6 Hex Maniac trainer sprite

== Scripts ==
SoulfulLex:
- EV IV Checker Interface

Kiedisticelixer:
- Controlable Text Input Settings

Marin:
- Map Exporter Script
- Turbo Script
- Easy Questing Interface

Deo:
- Custom Day/Night Tones

Mej71:
- Teleporter Relay Script

Vendily:
- Ambient Overworld Cries

Nuru Yuri:
- FModEX Plugin
- BGM Trainer Intro Themes

Maruno:
- Enhanced Trainer Movement

KleinStudio:
- Footprints Script

Boonzeet:
- Efficent Water Puddle Animations

Amethyst, Bethesda:
- Text skipping resource

== Audio ==
Mark DiAngelo:
- Wind (http://soundbible.com/1810-Wind.html)

FreeSFX (http://www.freesfx.co.uk/)
- Heavy Wind

Random Talking Bush:
- Generation 7 Era Pokemon Cries

Masato Kouda:
- Battle! Team Galactic (Super Smash Brothers Brawl)

Go Ichinose:
- Various official tracks from Pokemon.

Morikazu Aoki:
- Various official tracks from Pokemon.

iteachvader:
- Ripped Gen 3 sound bytes

== Large Kits ==
Generation 6 Kit:
- WorldSlayer (Project Organization. PBS File Editing)
- mej71 (PBS file editing)
- karstictrainer (PBS file editing)
- TheDeKay (PBS file editing)
- viperk1 (PBS file editing)
- SunakazeKun (PBS file editing)
- Radical Raptr (PBS file editing)
- RPD490 (PBS file editing)
- Takyon! (PBS file editing)
- Pokegod7020 (PBS file editing)
- Drakath569 (Research)
- Florio (Research)
- MrDeepDarkMind (Research)
- snooper117 (Research)

Generation 7 Sprites:
- Amethyst
- Jan
- Zumi
- Bazaro
- Koyo
- Smeargletail
- Alex
- Noscium
- Leparagon
- N-kin
- fishbowlsoul90
- princess-phoenix
- DatLopunnyTho
- Conyjams
- kaji atsu
- The cynical poet
- LuigiPlayer
- Falgaia of the Smogon S/M sprite project
- Pikafan2000
- Lord-Myre
- Marcello (Alolan Exeggutor Compatibilty Scripts)

== Special Thanks ==
Maruno: Current developer of Essentials
Enterbrain: Developers and Copyright Holders of RPG Maker
Game Freak: Developers of the Pokemon franchise

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1vb3U-eefENFntIfcmX3mXw 提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 11:58 , Processed in 0.101179 second(s), 39 queries .