Pokemon Jade v3.22【RMXP英文】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2023-12-3 16:02:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:https://reliccastle.com/threads/1644/
作者:Pepperton

已经完结,主打fakemon的传统挑战道馆、联盟的游戏。

Team

Pepperton - Lead Developer, programming, design, spriting, mapping, story
rpgfaker - Design, sprite artist, story
XiareMorris - Art Lead, concept artist, sprite artist, promotional art
Deepzekrom - Sprite artist
GatoPhilia - Sprite artist, concept artist, official art artist
Elle - UI Artist
Introduction

Hi everyone! My brother and I have been working on this game for a couple of months now and I'd like to begin to share our progress publicly leading up to a release. I've dipped my toe into the waters of Pokemon fangame development a couple times in my life but I've never really done work I'm proud of, until this project. I set out to make a Pokemon game that is something I myself would enjoy playing - a game rich with interesting and unique fakemon, traditional Pokemon mechanics, and a compelling story that drives the gameplay. This is about as close as I've gotten, and I hope you guys like what we have to offer you.

Story

Team Wild is a team of rebel bandits who mainly scourge around Goldwhite Desert in the eastern bounds of Ario. They’re constantly searching for something but it’s not easy to know what. The player is slowly made aware of Team Wild’s ultimate plan, and what they’re searching for.

It seems that deep in the ruins of Goldwhite Desert lies an extremely powerful and mysterious legendary Pokemon. However, the only way to encounter this Pokemon is by using a key that is hidden somewhere in the mystery of Ario, and there are several riddles scattered throughout the region that, if solved and pieced together, lead one to the key needed to unleash this beast.

Team Wild’s leader wants to capture this legendary Pokemon because it has the amazing ability to wipe the memory of entire populations. The leader wants to use this power to clean the Pokemon world’s memory of how Pokemon ought to be treated and afterwards create a new society in which Pokemon are seen as currency, and slaves of sorts. He’ll be able to put himself at the top of the ladder in this new society as the owner of the most rare and unique Pokemon in all of Ario, the legendary Pokemon, therefore become the unrivaled dictator of Ario. It’s up to you to stop Team Wild from realizing this terrifying reality!

Features

125 New Pokemon - The Ario Region is inhabited only by Pokemon native to its land, based off the beautiful Australia. In this tropical region you'll find tons of new faces to bond with! The number is subject to change, could be more or less.
8 Gyms, Elite Four and a Champion - This game follows the traditional system, but don't fret, each gym leader will come with interesting puzzles and challenges galore!
Completely Original Region - Ario is like no other region in the original Pokemon games. It features multiple climates and atmospheres that'll keep gameplay feeling fresh.
Custom UI - Several gameplay mechanics will be revamped to have new, custom UI.
And much more! - The game has been in development for roughly six months to this point, and a lot is still to be laid out, so expect this list to grow much more as time goes on!

FAQ

Fakemon

There are 125 new pokemon in the Ario region, and it's up to you to catch 'em all!

Known glitches for Pokemon Jade v3.2 as of 1/5/21:
IMPORTANT:
- If you use the Move Relearner's services with a Heart Scale in your bag, it will get consumed. For now take your Heart Scale out of your bag before using the Move Relearner.
- You may get softlocked / unable to progress if you Teleport in the middle of a story event. (IF you do end up getting softlocked, message Pepperton)
- Regional PokeDex numbers for Feslow-Dundatate are incorrect. (Fixed in upcoming patch)
- Stair bug exists on the Jadelaide Town stairs, you can get softlocked. (Fixed in upcoming patch)

MINOR/AESTHETIC:
- After the credits finish and you end up at your house, the graphics are all screwed up for some amount of time. It should fix itself eventually, or you can immediately close and reopen the game, and that will fix it as well (the game is auto-saved after the credits are finished)
- If your repel runs out while you're using Rock Climb, the text box will be glitched.
- If you open your quick-action menu (F5) with a Pokemon that knows Rock Climb in your party, you'll have to click through the "Can't use that here." textbox before you get to the quick-action menu.

OLD BUGS:
- Dandylion's base stats are erroneously identical to Dandrifta's. (Fixed in v3.22)
- Stair bug exists on the Route 4 stairs, you can get softlocked. (Fixed in v3.22)
- You can get softlocked by the waitress in Lydney City Bar if you impede her path and can't move yourself. (Fixed in v3.22)
-NPC in Vewcastle City doesn't give you Charcoal. (Fixed in v3.21)
-If you skip the Credits after defeating the champion, you'll get softlocked. (If you do end up getting softlocked, message Pepperton)(Fixed in v3.2)
-When your Cupiny evolves, its gender might change (Fixed in v3.2)
-There is no way to accumulate Heart Scales for the move relearner (Fixed in v3.2)
-When you beat the game, if you didn't receive Super Potions from your rival in Wairns Bay before going to Ibex Coral Reef during the main storyline, they will still be in Wairns Bay and erroneously transport you to Spruce's Lab (Fixed in v3.2)
- If you move to the left from here, you'll get stuck (you can escape as long as you have fly). This bug also exists for the stairs right before Port Jettlebrook. (Fixed in v3.2)
-If you're playing as the male character and you Fly to Yatoomba Province and talk to your Rival in order to proc the story event, you will be stuck after the event is over. To get around this, enter Yatoomba Province from the left side (from Route 12). (Fixed in v3.2)
-?width=729&height=551 If you walk on this tile you'll get stuck. (Fixed in v3.2)
- In Team Wild's Secret Base, talking to the security chip reader from the right will cause your game to freeze. Make sure you talk to it while you're directly in front of it. (Fixed in v3.1)
- - This tile causes you to teleport to Route 7. (Fixed in v3.1)
- There's a tile that will teleport you back into the lab after fighting your rival for the first time in Bancerra Town (Fixed in v3.1)

Credits
  • rpgfaker - Lots of sprite/artwork, game design, ideation, concepts, help with coding
  • Maruno, poccil, Flameguru - Pokemon Essentials engine
  • Apple Juice - Several Pokemon concepts
  • Magiscarf - Tiles, pokemon trainer base templates, VS sprites
  • Newtiteuf - OW base template
  • Killerkitty4 - Female trainer backsprite template
  • PurpleZaffre - Pokemon Breeder OW sprites
  • princess-phoenix - Various tiles
  • WesleyFG - Various tiles
  • LotusKing - Various tiles
  • chaoticcherrycake - Various tiles
  • Ultimo-Spriter-D - Various tiles
  • PeekyChew - Various tiles
  • Moontik - Various tiles
  • Momokahimari - Trainer front sprite base templates
  • Thexicer - Trainer front sprite base templates
  • PkmnAlexandrite - Day-Care house tile
  • Kyle-Dove - Various tiles
  • donlawride - Various tiles
  • clara-wah - Various tiles
  • zetavares852 - Various tiles
  • ThatsSoWitty - Various tiles
  • speeddialga - Various tiles
  • Pokemon-Diamond - Various tiles
  • Kizamaru-Kurunosuke - Various tiles
  • Epic-Day - Various tiles
  • Thurpok - Various tiles
  • Dewitty - Various tiles
  • Minorthreat0897 - Various tiles
  • Heavy-Metal-Lover - Various tiles
  • kaitoooo - Various tiles
  • CrimsonTakai- Various tiles
  • BoomxBig - Various tiles
  • Alculus - Various tiles
  • Zeo-254 - Various tiles
  • TyranitarDark - Various tiles
  • Evolina - Various tiles
  • Phyromatical - Various tiles
  • Kaliser - Various tiles
  • spaceemotion - Various tiles
  • The-Red-eX - Various tiles
  • This list of artists - Various tiles
  • This list of artists - Various tiles

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1iBT3-LY1ExBF_H-2E_VIpw 提取码:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

手举徽章的兴奋

积分
发表于 2024-4-5 13:36:33 | 显示全部楼层
:L 这都要隐藏啊……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 09:58 , Processed in 0.106011 second(s), 43 queries .