Pokemon Crystal Onyx alpha2 fixed口袋妖怪:水晶大岩蛇【英文火红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2013-12-20 19:23:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=177264

Your academy room where you'll start out

Outside the grand PokeAcademy! Well, not so much. It's a regional branch.

Successful Insertion and Implementation

Outside the Rumblerock City PLC Tourney

Trainer Card

Starters

My Awesome Team

A run-in with Team Rocket!

Defeat the Grunt and catch a hint at TR's plans...

Region Info

Okay, I decided I'm gonna reveal I little bit about the region

(what I've made so far, anyway...)
Ahem... The Gimni Region is a fairly ordinary region, and it's natural history lacks
any major wars, legendary clashes, or epic battles. What it is known for, however, is
its world famous PokeAcademy and Pokemon League. The PokeAcademy is centered
in the sprawling Reol City. But education should be spread to all corners, and the Academy
directors know that not everyone can afford to journey to the big city for a proper trainer
education. So they funded offshoots to four regional branches, and numerous smaller
PokeSchools. Schools teach the basics (kind of like grade school), and Academies are
more specialized in the finer points of battling.
Why the focus on learning young trainers? Well, almost everyone dreams of competing
at the highest levels in the Pokemon League. The Pokemon League in Gimni is as it
should be: a tournament. Or rather, it is an entire league of tournaments. Just about
every town has its own, and for most it's their city's pride. The more prestigious the town/city,
the better the tournament. Bigger tournaments attract more trainers, which
makes the area more desirable to live in. (Similar to how everyone wants to live in Beverly Hills
next door to a movie star.)
Even more important to a town are the trainers it yields. Many towns have become famous
simply because a tournament champion originated there. So every young boy or girl
dreams of making their family, their friends, and their city proud by becoming the greatest trainer.
Story
You begin the game as a new graduate from the local Pokemon Academy.
Going downstairs, you meet up with your rival and go see Director Gavin to get your very first Pokemon.
You set on a journey to achieve the dream you and your rival both share; to become an
elite trainer in the Pokemon League Circuit. Along the way you'll run into Team Rocket (who are always up to no good),
rival circuit trainers, and many new events and places to explore.
Can you stop the Rockets' schemes to capture rare Pokemon and become the trainer of your childhood dreams?

Features
New Hero and Heroine
Yay, new sprites and OWs!
New Starters
Finally, it's time to break away from traditional starter Pokemon. You don't have just
one choice, and you won't be getting the usual Fire-Water-Grass triangle either.
Introducing: Baltoy, Cacnea, and Croagunk!
With slightly modified movesets and stats, they are pretty much even. Plus, their
secondary types further strengthen the triangle. Never had that before.
No Gym Leaders
That's right! While it may not be as unique as it once was, you won't be battling eight
gyms and the elite four. Instead, you'll travel around battling in local Pokemon League
Tournaments. Bigger tournaments yield bigger prizes, and the more prestigious ones
give you badges (I had to make use of that somehow.)
New Region
Enter the wonderfully diverse new Gimni Region! Not entirely sure just how diverse
yet, but it surely beats the heck out of Kanto.
New Evolution
Mostly with traded Pokemon, but I'm gonna change it for Espeon and Umbreon to
Sun Stone and Moon Stone respectively (yeah, real original, I know.) I'm also gonna
change up Feebas.
Sinnoh Pokemon
Yes, a few Sinnoh Pokemon have been included, and a few more may find their way in.
So far I have Croagunk and Toxicroak, all pre-evos except Mime Jr. and Bonsly,
and Roserade (use a Leaf Stone with Roselia.)
Unfortunately, I have yet to figure out how to work PokeCry, so...
Croagunk and Toxicroak have Sentret and Furret's cries, and the rest have some weird
noise (which I think is Unown, but I haven't checked up on yet.)
购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-20 19:23:28 | 显示全部楼层
  @X-hole  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

碧蓝大海飞溅的水滴

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.1金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【作死向】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】金银好CP第一弹-凤王金银好CP第一弹-LUGIA水中王者勋章Lv1

喷火龙 Lv:63
发表于 2013-12-20 22:17:03 | 显示全部楼层
简介不够详细啊···

点评

额······好吧  详情 回复 发表于 2013-12-21 21:00
光从字数上看其实很够了。。。  发表于 2013-12-21 15:18
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分
发表于 2013-12-21 11:37:10 | 显示全部楼层
看看吧- -
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

碧蓝大海飞溅的水滴

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.1金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【作死向】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】金银好CP第一弹-凤王金银好CP第一弹-LUGIA水中王者勋章Lv1

喷火龙 Lv:63
发表于 2013-12-21 21:00:33 | 显示全部楼层
pmcenterstar 发表于 2013-12-20 22:17
简介不够详细啊···

额······好吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:18 , Processed in 0.113827 second(s), 54 queries .