Pokemon Intruder Alert beta1口袋妖怪:侵入警告【英文蓝改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2013-12-6 19:33:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=215511
同样可以开SGB变为彩色

Hack of: Blue
My Self-proclaimed hacking rank: Total Greenhorn Beginner.

We've all played Blue a few times. We know how to find Missingno., we can get thousands of Rare Candies, not to mention the good 'ol Mew Trick. But when it gets right down to it, everyone would like something new when they start a new game for the 15th time; That's just not going to happen.
Fortunatly, there is a solution to this problem! Pokemon Intruder Alert!!(Pokemon IA)! Pkemon IA is the very first in my Pokemon "If" series. In other words, it's Blue version, with the same events, the same characters, names, rivals, ect., only with different situations involved. Which leads us to our next segment!!

STORY

You are a young boy who lives in Pallet town with your mother. You've always been very curious; you like to explore, especially places where people tell you you're not allowed to go. One day, you intrude Professor Oak's lab in the middle of a presentation. He doesn't have the time to deal with you, so he'll teleport you out with his Abra. The next day, you find out from your mother that Professor Oak is looking for you. Working from experience, you figure you'de better leave for awile and let Old Man Oak cool off a bit. But before you can escape, Professor Oak spots you trying to skip town. He draggs you to his lab, where your rival in intruding has already intruded the lab once again. Oak gives you a pokemon that you will apparantly need for the punishment he is going to give you. You leave for a while as you wait for him to finish planning out your punishment.......

Later, you return to Oak's lab, where you find out that you are going to have to complete the Pokedex for him. He sends you off to do his dirty work. Of course, you blow off the entire Pokedex thing. Now that you have a Pokemon, you can explore the rest of Kanto! Now, which Gym to start at...

WHAT IT IS

Pokemon IA is my first attempt at pokemon hacking, in fact, game hacking at all. Well, aside from playing with AR codes. As I mentioned, it's an "If" game, meaning it's the same game, only it deals with different ways of the same events to progress. IA is a comedy kind of game...you're goal is basically to intrude every Gym in Kanto, and eventually the Elite Four, all the while a step behind your rival in intrusion.

What's that? About the "Saga" before? Why, yes, indeed! This is the very first in my Pokemon "If" Saga. I'll be going through GSC, RSE, and DPPt(If there's a good text editor for that), re-doing each as an intruder alert game. Then, I'll do the same thing again, only with a different idea next time! And, as I get progressivly better as a hacker, I'll also change maps, add new story events, Ect.. I may also edit FR/LF and/or HG/SS, and "Re-make" my Intruder Alert games. Won't THAT be fun? =D

CHANGES

You may be wondering how I have changed the game. Well, it's a bit more then you may have expected.

- Nearly ALL main story text has changed, as well as some trainer text
- Changed Title Screen
- Can find all 151/some Pokemon evolve differently*
- New Default Names
- Other stuff

*You can find them in random places in the wild; some are in strange places for Beta 1, but I'll be changing that before the Final release. Also, Mew is only catchable via the Mew Glitch. Still only one of each legendary.

STAFF

BusterTheFox - Everything...

SCREENSHOTS
Sorry about the size.

Support
You know, banners and stuff.

Yeah, it's kinda hard to read and stuff. Sorry. xp

PROGRESS

I'm pretty much done now, I'm only adding the finishing touches! This'll be good for a good laugh, but look forward to my next project!

购买主题 已有 3 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

离开家乡的彷徨

积分
发表于 2013-12-6 20:35:36 | 显示全部楼层
哇哦- - 这版本
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-6 20:40:07 | 显示全部楼层

。。。

本帖最后由 jiangzhengwenjz 于 2013-12-6 20:42 编辑

我最近忙的要死就少发点,索引@X-hole  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋新世纪的元老

蝮蛇

积分
QQ

ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.3黑白女主角特制版水中王者勋章Lv3御姐型LUGIA时光印记Lv.3ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.1No.280 拉鲁拉斯Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章

发表于 2013-12-6 20:43:18 | 显示全部楼层
德国人又换头像--

点评

上礼拜就换了  发表于 2013-12-6 20:53
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

火岛温泉中的舒心

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1论坛十周年纪念物小火狐

妙蛙花 Lv:32
发表于 2013-12-6 21:32:44 | 显示全部楼层
好怀念的感觉
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

碧蓝大海飞溅的水滴

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.1金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【作死向】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】金银好CP第一弹-凤王金银好CP第一弹-LUGIA水中王者勋章Lv1

喷火龙 Lv:63
发表于 2013-12-7 14:13:36 | 显示全部楼层
额···看不出有什么改动了

点评

就是啊···  发表于 2013-12-8 17:43
我也觉得没什么改动= =  发表于 2013-12-8 16:47
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋学堂外的努力

积分
发表于 2015-1-9 21:58:08 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦大大支持一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 01:14 , Processed in 0.125878 second(s), 77 queries .