踏入阳光的成就

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2013-12-20 18:56:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

此改版可通关.

原址:
http://ginokami6.deviantart.com/ ... mit=10%3A1352960148

截图:

Yo, if you're reading this that means you likely downloaded POKEMON Awesome Version.
If that's the case, first off, I'd like to say: THANKS!

Secondly, this IS a VERY rough draft. There's loads of stuff I still have to do.

Now, a few people contributed greatly to this hack, and sadly, a few of them don't even know it. I'd like
to say thanks to:
        -ANY and EVERY person who made a tutorial on hacking POKEMON roms. I learned SO much, you do a great service!

-ANY and EVERY person who made a tool for hacking POKEMON roms. Amazing people, I don't know how you do it.

-I cannot find the person who made alot of the sprites I used, if you know this person, give me a heads up.
        I apologize in advance for using their work without permission, and if it is an issue, the game will be taken
        down.

-WOLFOFVALOR16 for contributing the Flying Mint Bunny sprite.

-WHITESHADOW234 for contributing the Chibi Italy Brothers Sprite.

-AMAYAWOLF for overworld sprites that mine are based off of.

-CARMENMCS for a WHOLE lot of general input and advice. (some of which i have yet to apply.)

If you enjoy this game, thank these people and at the very least give their dA profiles a glance~

ATTENTION: For those who don't know, you do need a GBA emulator to play this. They're free, just look it up.

STUFF YOU SHOULDN'T DO
-DON'T post this without permission. Just ask, I probably won't say no.

-DON'T take credit for this or post any edits of my work without permission. Talk to me, we can work something out.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PLAY
-You'll probably want to play as a MALE character, cuz, as is, the game might be kinda odd as the GIRL.

-DO NOT pull up your TRAINER CARD. IT WILL RESET THE GAME.

-DO NOT go into the MORE INFORMATION section of your POKEDEX. IT WILL RESET THE GAME.

-BEFORE starting your game open your emulator. OPTIONS>EMULATOR>SAVE TYPE>128k. If you don't do this, you will not be able to continue after completing the pokemon league.

-If your game is "freezing" at the help screen (after the title screen), MAKE SURE YOUR CONTROLS ARE CONFIGURED. That's OPTIONS>JOYPAD>CONFIGURE>1.

So, this is V.3 (I guess?) hopefully, there'll be many versions to come. If you have suggestions or contributions,
talk to me on my dA.

HETAMON ISSUES: SPOILER ALERT (kinda)
-In order to make Flying Mint Bunny obey, catch one in the Prussia town then breed it. That's the only solution
I could come up with for now. Sorry.

下载地址:
购买主题 已有 11 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 3 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2013-12-20 19:01:34 | 显示全部楼层
沙发!支持一下!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

梦妖魔 Lv:42
发表于 2013-12-20 19:32:47 | 显示全部楼层
那只波波真喜感。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

摆脱困境的长叹

积分

时光印记Lv.1水中王者勋章Lv1

发表于 2013-12-20 21:30:29 | 显示全部楼层
黄色那只是丑小鸭吧。。。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

贵宾

各位權貴、老人真厲害啊,我們這等新人和阿卡林只能呵呵了

积分

水中王者勋章Lv2论坛十周年纪念物挥金如土勋章Lv1时光印记Lv.2Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP第二弹-凤王金银好CP第二弹-LUGIA

火雞 Lv:32
发表于 2013-12-22 16:12:13 | 显示全部楼层
有時你不@我我真沒注意
月光宝盒改版索引帖                                                         打各种补丁教程                                         

面對各位權貴和老人我等新人黨和阿卡林是不是該說一句跪拜菊苣?
我們這些渣渣不長眼、不長記性、沒有服務意識冒犯各位菊苣可真是對不起啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 17:15 , Processed in 0.125419 second(s), 69 queries .