Pokemon Violet Demo 1.2【英文红改版】

[复制链接]

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

发表于 2014-2-28 19:04:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://skeetendo.proboards.com/thread/34/pokemon-violet-demo-news-update
And so the brand new Demo is being released!
The game is a big change from the original just another in their cannon series of Pokemon games, but I'm sure some of you will still enjoy it.

This is a Pokemon Red hack.

Although in the readme I have asked not to report bugs, If you somehow find a serious game affecting bug please report it.

PLEASE READ THE README ON HOW TO PATCH.

Pokemon Violet Demo One
By Cartmic.

Crion was a relatively uninhabited land until survivors of the French speaking Vieuxcrion
quake moved onto it in the early 1860's.
Christian Missionary's from the Islands of Croy also moved over and helped the Vieuxcrions
build new towns and villages.

1974 Councillor Delia Ingrid became Minister for the land of Crion, in her 35 years of power she
systematically removed all known sources of written history before the 1970's, jailing anyone who
got in her way. 2009, Arthur Ernshaw is brought over to Crion from Naljo to help David Yew a
Pokemon Researcher and leader of a resistance group with an aim of bringing Crion out of Ingrids
oppression.

Rumour has it that this bridge will be fixed soon

Poor guy, he was in an abseiling accident.

New Marts!

* 3 Towns
* 1 Routes/1 Route Quarry
* 1 Forest
* 1 Town Hall

Please do not report any bugs, apart form spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. as this is a stable Demo release and not Beta material.

I now realise that I've spelled 'systematically' wrong, this will be fixed in the next release.

Professor Oak's image is still in the intro screen, I am working on changing this to the
correct image of David Yew.

Yew's wheelchair appears to malfunction when he takes you to his lab, this is because I need
to rewrite the script from the orignal Oak script. (also I shall redraw him a little)
The two people that attempt to give you Coffee will not give you Coffee, rather, they will give
you their original Pokemon Red items. Again this problem is a script issue and I hope to have it
fixed by the next Demo.

BG, ER, Colloseum Translations, and Dtyler, For inspiring me to hack in the first place.

Dtyler, ER, and Koolboyman for showing what you can really do with a hack.

Blazichu, Christos, eMer, Hat/Black_Pantom, Mateo and others for encouragement over the years.

Phillip Ruben for writting Pokemap, BreakPoint software for Hexworkshop, Kent Hansen and Mr. Click for their tile editors.

HyperHacker who figured out the format of the Pokemon 'Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow' Town Map.

Swampert22 for coding a Gym leader editor, which helped speed up development.

Koolboyman again for finding a whole host of locations.

Ideas, maps, and story Copyright (c) Cartmic 2009. Naljo (c) Koolboyman Games 2009, Everything else Copyright Nintendo, Game Freak and Creatures Inc.
购买主题 已有 1 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 2 BP现金 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

超级版主

积分
QQ

时光印记Lv.3挥金如土勋章水中王者勋章Lv3Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章Alpha蓝宝石发售确认纪念章金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【里】金银好CP-Ho-oh/LUGIA【真·正常向】异化型LUGIA【M超梦版】

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-28 19:05:08 | 显示全部楼层
索引@X-hole  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回帖

现金

勋章券

口袋新世纪的元老

蝮蛇

积分
QQ

ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.3黑白女主角特制版水中王者勋章Lv3御姐型LUGIA时光印记Lv.3ORAS活动限定勋章Ver.1No.280 拉鲁拉斯Omega红宝石发售确认纪念章

发表于 2014-2-28 19:20:20 | 显示全部楼层
这些老外抱着gbc不放啊

点评

It's obvious that this hack is based on a gb rom.  发表于 2014-2-28 21:50
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入口袋中心

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|Pokemon Center

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 23:26 , Processed in 0.146344 second(s), 51 queries .